Start by marking “The Princess and Her Pirate (Sedonia, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Princess and Her Pirate (Sedonia, #1)

The Princess and Her Pirate (Sedonia #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Princess Tatiana needs a groom to help her rule her vulnerable country. So she embarks on a desperate mission -- traveling in disguise to a neighboring land to forge an alliance with the dashing Cairn MacTavish, the fabled "Pirate Lord." But instead of a marriage, a rude welcome awaits the brave, beautiful royal when she is accused of being a common thief -- and is taken c ...more
Published June 24th 2003 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about The Princess and Her Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess and Her Pirate

Bound by the Buccaneer by Normandie AllemanThe Pirate Lord by Sabrina JeffriesThe Windflower by Laura LondonRescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie AllemanThe Hawk by Monica McCarty
Pirate/Swashbucking Romance
39th out of 135 books — 180 voters
Gentle Rogue by Johanna LindseyRescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie AllemanCaptive of My Desires by Johanna LindseyBound by the Buccaneer by Normandie AllemanThe Gift by Julie Garwood
Historical Pirate Romance Books
92nd out of 161 books — 360 voters

More lists with this book...

Kari
Jan 26, 2014 Kari rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kari by: Lover of Romance
Shelves: hist-rom-fic
Fun romance between a laird/pirate and an undercover princess. The plot was ok but the writing and characterizations were great. Definitely recommend if you're in the mood for a low-angst, fun historical.
Lucy Woodhull
His penis is its own character. Enough said.
Kirby Hamann
Seeking an alliance to help her country Tatiana travels to a neighboring land to seek their Lord as her husband. She travels incognito and then is mistaken for a thief by the man she plans to marry!
Pamela
Rated 3.5
Caroline
Like a clergyman waking up in a seedy strip club, I have no idea how or why I found myself reading this highland romance. The Scottish Highlands, Texas ranches, Greek yachts, Arab harems are places I fear to tread.

No wonder I found myself completely lost in the narrative. For most of the book I wasn't sure if I was reading fairy-tale fantasy or historical romance masked with a few fictional place names.

The quality of Ms Greiman's writing gives impetus to the narrative, but the story demands comp
Magadored in search of the world's crappiest romance
The only reason I picked up this book is because someone told me the pirate's penis talks! It does have its own internal dialog but only for one page out of a grueling 300+(?) pages of pure, unadulterated crap. You know, typical romance.
Jenee
Terrible. I can't expect much, I just wanted something quick and mindless to read and I got exactly that. But really the plot had so many holes in it and most of the characters weren't real enough. There were some funny moments, the most of it dragged on and I found myself skimming pages. This is my second attempt at reading a romance novel and I am again disappointed, I don't know what people see in them.
Kendra
Pretty good read, though I thought it was rather drawn out.
Qing
Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Sarah Swernofsky
Sarah Swernofsky marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Alyse
Alyse marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Z
Z marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Linda
Linda added it
Jan 15, 2015
Kimberly Duncan
Kimberly Duncan marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Torrie
Torrie added it
Jan 11, 2015
Masha4321
Masha4321 marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Bespectacledreader
Bespectacledreader marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Judith
Judith marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
  • Pleasuring the Pirate
  • The Pirate And The Puritan
  • My Wicked Pirate
  • Crimson Rapture
  • A Pirate's Pleasure (Cameron Family Saga #2)
  • The Pirate Bride
  • Desire in Disguise
  • Passion's Ransom
  • Lady Vixen
  • Once a Pirate
  • The Pirate Lord (Lord Trilogy, #1)
  • Lady Pirate
  • My Lady Pirate (Heros of the Sea, #3)
  • The Buccaneer
Born on a North Dakota cattle ranch, Lois Greiman graduated from a high school class of sixty students before moving to Minnesota where she professionally trained and showed Arabian Horses for several years. Since that time she's been a high fashion model, a fitness instructor, and a veterinary assistant. But an incurable case of writing fever put a stop to all those occupations.

Since selling her
More about Lois Greiman...

Sedonia (3 books)
  • The Princess Masquerade (Sedonia, #2)
  • Seducing a Princess (Sedonia, #3)
Unzipped (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #1) Unplugged (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #2) Unscrewed (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #3) Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #4) One Hot Mess (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #5)