Start by marking “Guarding Hanna” as Want to Read:
Guarding Hanna

Guarding Hanna

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The deformed and hermet-like narrator of this humorous thriller spends earns his keep as a hitman for the local mafia. But when Hanna Woyczik becomes the key witness in a pivotal court case, he is called on to perform the most difficult task imaginable: to move in with and guard the woman for an entire week.
Published January 15th 2002 by Scala House Publishers (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Hanna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Hanna

Diana
Superb! The protagonist is dangerous: creepy, violent, a murderer. However, his internal dialog makes you laugh-out-loud at unexpected times. His complicated yet fragile nature evokes pity despite his violence. There is an underlying current of Good and Evil - and the reader is left to contemplate whether one exists solely without the other.
Kathleen
Really great, lots of fun, worth the smallish print and narrow margins; I wouldn't mind seeing more books featuring our nameless hero. It's a very good thing that my friend sent this book to me to borrow, my library and its partners have nothing to offer from this worthy author.
Z
Holy shit.
Glen
A lot is going on here which is good. There are so many well written moments. I finished this about a week ago and am still trying to figure out if I liked it, which in a weird way says a lot about the book. It was definitely worth the time I spent reading it.
Nick
My friend Tammy is responsible for publishing this book in the US. With her help, I was able to meet and talk with the author. If you're looking to gain a different perspective on the world, try reading Miha's books.
Bimbo
Sama vsebina me ni navdušila, je pa pripoved odlično napisana.
Divina
Despite my opinion on the story, this was very well written.
Boris Milevoj
Boris Milevoj is currently reading it
May 22, 2015
Camilla
Camilla marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Mayk Şişman
Mayk Şişman marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Ray
Ray marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Anita Katovcic lukic
Anita Katovcic lukic marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Morena
Morena marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Urban
Urban marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Irena
Irena marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Polona
Polona marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Hjalti Rognvaldsson
Hjalti Rognvaldsson marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Eva Konič
Eva Konič marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Jakob
Jakob marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
* 27 books published in 9 languages
* Short stories selected for many anthologies including Pushcart Prize 2011
* Screenwriter of 2 award-winning feature films (Golden Palm for the best film of the XXII Mostra de Valencia, European CIRCOM Award for the Best TV Film of 1992)
* Writer and director of 5 short films (Best director award at the Highgate Film Festival in London, best short film of 2011 at
More about Miha Mazzini...
Crumbs Kralj ropotajočih duhov Nemška loterija The Collector of Names Če ti ni kaj prav, se pa izseli!