Start by marking “Best Bondage Erotica” as Want to Read:
Best Bondage Erotica

Best Bondage Erotica (Best Bondage Erotica #1)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  6 reviews
One of the most prolific writers of erotica today, Alison Tyler breaks new boundaries with her steamy, thought-provoking collection of sexual adventuring. Tyler has gathered the most popular—and often most taboo—fantasies of both women and men, creating a no-holds barred array of explicit stories. Whether tied up with rope, belts, fur-lined cuffs and silk scarves or bound ...more
Published July 17th 2003 by Cleis Press (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Best Bondage Erotica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Bondage Erotica

One summer in Denver, CO, I was working on a temp job and on crutches. I spent the majority of my time with a couple of books I’d brought along and when finally I bored of them, I went to the local bookstore and picked up a few new ones to make my nights feel a little shorter.

One of those books was Alison Tyler’s Best Bondage Erotica (BBE) from Cleis Press. Merely looking at the book made me want it; a waifish woman in red ribbons, can you really get better cover art? This was my introduction to
Sunshine Jeremiah
A fun read if you are into "straight" sex and bondage. One lesbian story in the entire thing and even then, penetration with a phallus is required.

Most of the stories are fun...and a few are thoroughly hot.
An ok collection, certainly a beginers guide to Bondage, nothing wrong with that, and it will give you some ideas on scenes you may want to start with. Very much a hetro collection, with few variables.

An easy read, and some of the stories will get you going more than others. The stand outs for me, in no particular order are: Bad girls in Bondage, Selling point, Melinda.

There are certainly compliations out there, of a more intense nature, this is almost a "G" rated selection,and a good start for
Jenny Wallace
This was okay. There were a few memorable stories, but half of those were memorable for being bad. The rest were just okay. But, I'm really picky about my erotica, so take that with a grain of salt.
Tim Knight
lost the book
Ahavah marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Jon marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Nikki Coleman
Nikki Coleman marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015 marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Beesly marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Dv8 marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Raine marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Letbish marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Geeky Nymph
Geeky Nymph marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Yesi Yesi
Yesi Yesi marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Krissi marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Toni marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Alison Tyler is an American author, editor and publisher of erotica, living in Northern California. She has authored over 20 explicit novels, hundreds of short stories and has edited more than 30 erotic anthologies.
More about Alison Tyler...

Best Bondage Erotica (2 books)
  • Best Bondage Erotica 2