Start by marking “Best Bondage Erotica” as Want to Read:
Best Bondage Erotica

Best Bondage Erotica (Best Bondage Erotica #1)

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  64 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
One of the most prolific writers of erotica today, Alison Tyler breaks new boundaries with her steamy, thought-provoking collection of sexual adventuring. Tyler has gathered the most popular—and often most taboo—fantasies of both women and men, creating a no-holds barred array of explicit stories. Whether tied up with rope, belts, fur-lined cuffs and silk scarves or bound ...more
Published July 17th 2003 by Cleis Press (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Best Bondage Erotica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Bondage Erotica

Dariusk
Jul 15, 2014 Dariusk rated it it was amazing
One summer in Denver, CO, I was working on a temp job and on crutches. I spent the majority of my time with a couple of books I’d brought along and when finally I bored of them, I went to the local bookstore and picked up a few new ones to make my nights feel a little shorter.

One of those books was Alison Tyler’s Best Bondage Erotica (BBE) from Cleis Press. Merely looking at the book made me want it; a waifish woman in red ribbons, can you really get better cover art? This was my introduction to
Julie
Mar 18, 2008 Julie rated it liked it
Sunshine Jeremiah
May 27, 2008 Sunshine Jeremiah rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
A fun read if you are into "straight" sex and bondage. One lesbian story in the entire thing and even then, penetration with a phallus is required.

Most of the stories are fun...and a few are thoroughly hot.
Albion
Oct 20, 2015 Albion rated it liked it
An ok collection, certainly a beginers guide to Bondage, nothing wrong with that, and it will give you some ideas on scenes you may want to start with. Very much a hetro collection, with few variables.

An easy read, and some of the stories will get you going more than others. The stand outs for me, in no particular order are: Bad girls in Bondage, Selling point, Melinda.

There are certainly compliations out there, of a more intense nature, this is almost a "G" rated selection,and a good start for
Jenny Wallace
Mar 04, 2008 Jenny Wallace rated it liked it
This was okay. There were a few memorable stories, but half of those were memorable for being bad. The rest were just okay. But, I'm really picky about my erotica, so take that with a grain of salt.
Tim Knight
lost the book
L.A.
L.A. marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Gary H
Gary H marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Nicci
Nicci rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
JESSICA
JESSICA marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Clementine Morrigan
Clementine Morrigan is currently reading it
May 09, 2016
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
May 03, 2016
Ron Gaffney
Ron Gaffney marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 16, 2016
Erik Oliver
Erik Oliver marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Edward McGrath
Edward McGrath rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Livy
Livy marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Ahavah
Ahavah marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Alison Tyler is an American author, editor and publisher of erotica, living in Northern California. She has authored over 20 explicit novels, hundreds of short stories and has edited more than 30 erotic anthologies.
More about Alison Tyler...

Best Bondage Erotica (2 books)
  • Best Bondage Erotica 2