Start by marking “Mandate: A Man for the Times the Presidency of George Herman "Ted" Williams” as Want to Read:
Mandate: A Man for the Times the Presidency of George Herman "Ted" Williams

Mandate: A Man for the Times the Presidency of George Herman "Ted" Williams

did not like it 1.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
The Federal Government-never good at long-term planning and recently coming up tragically short in near-term adaptive economic oversight-has also never been more gridlocked. Partisan politics, self interest, economic misinformation, and mindless slogans rule the day-at one of the most critical and transitional times in our history.

On the other hand, advances in technology
Published February 3rd 2012 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Mandate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mandate

Carolyn Holden
Jun 06, 2012 Carolyn Holden rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is the most boring book I have ever tried to read. After reading it for about 3 weeks I am still only about a third of the way through, and I am giving up, which is something I rarely do. I made the mistake of thinking that it is the same Michael Connelly who I have read before, but it is a different author. I do not recommend this book unless you need something to help you sleep at night!
Anna Chantry
Anna Chantry marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012