Start by marking “NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural” as Want to Read:
NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural

NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural (Harlequin NASCAR)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Miracle Season by Pamela Britton
Former NASCAR driver Mike Morgan didn't believe in miracles— until Maggie Taylor. Now he's entered the biggest race of his life… the one to win her heart!

Season of Dreams by Gina Wilkins
Tom Wyatt's racing year has taken a toll on his romance with Melissa Hampton. But it turns out that love is the real driving force in his life.

Taking Contr...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about NASCAR Holiday 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NASCAR Holiday 2

Fedora
I love holiday anthologies, and this one worked pretty well for me too.

Pamela Britton, Gina Wilkins, Ken Casper, and Abby Gaines each contribute a story to this collection--they bring the races and the racers to life. While they were all enjoyable, I think my favorite was probably Ms. Gaines's The Natural. Danny and Madison are a treat! She's a vet who treats an animal Danny hits by accident, and they're off to the races, so to speak.

Taking Control by Ken Casper is about Aidan and Ellie--she's s...more
Judy
A NASCAR Holiday 2
A Miracle Season by Pamela Britton (Book 5.5 of her NASCAR Series)
Maggie Taylor has long had a crush on Mike Morgan and now she gets to work with him on a charity project. Maggie knows she’s not the type of woman Mike would date and yet being around him makes her wish she was.

Judy
A NASCAR Holiday 2
#1- Miracle Season Pamela Britton
NASCAR Series book 5.5

Mike Morgan is hoping to drive again after an accident has him off the racing circuit. He’s surprised to find himself attracted to Maggie as she’s not his type, mostly because she’s a single mother. Only chemistry pl...more
Renee
This is an incredibly light book (most holiday romance anthologies are) but that's what made it perfect holiday bedtime reading. It's also perfect for someone (i.e., me) who is pretty new to NASCAR but is jumping in with both feet. I've read 2 of the books in this series of anthologies, and they're a fun way to absorb just a tiny bit of useful information along with a lot of smile-worthy text.
Just - The romance reader
I enjoyed each of the stories in A Nascar Holiday 2, and plan to read the first book. Although I am not a Nascar fan (eventhough I was born and still live in Nascar country), I'm starting to see the serious appeal of the drivers. Yum!
Sue
I love these type of books.

I especially love Pam Britton's story, since it took place in my area and I had been to all the places she mentioned.
Suzanne
Jan 06, 2013 Suzanne rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Suzanne by: Nicole - thanks!
Pretty PG compared to the last Harlequin book. Liked the first story the best. The third story was a good intro to NASCAR.
Jeannie Lee
You just can't go wrong with a Pamela Britton NASCAR romance! Enjoyed the rest of the stories as well.
Jodi
Feb 14, 2013 Jodi added it
Liked Miracle season and season of Dreams best.
Joann
4 short stories under I cover...Great Read
Heather Blythe
Loved the book. could not put it down..
Jennifer Bailey
Jennifer Bailey marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Elizabeth Parlangeli
Elizabeth Parlangeli marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Jean Fiore
Jean Fiore marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Meg Myers
Meg Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Maryellen Kunkel
Maryellen Kunkel marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Kathryn Mawby
Kathryn Mawby marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Judy Evans jones
Judy Evans jones marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Barb Sallee
Barb Sallee marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
With over a million books in print, Pamela Britton likes to call herself the best known author nobody’s ever heard of. Of course, that’s begun to change thanks to a certain licensing agreement with that little racing organization known as NASCAR.

Nowadays it’s not unusual to hear her books being discussed by the likes of Jay Leno, Keith Olbermann, or Stephen Colbert. Flip open a magazine and you mi...more
More about Pamela Britton...
In The Groove (NASCAR, #2) Dangerous Curves (NASCAR, #1) Total Control (NASCAR, #5) To The Limit (NASCAR, #4) On The Edge (NASCAR, #3)