Start by marking “Legends of Scythia: The Secret Keepers” as Want to Read:
Legends of Scythia: The Secret Keepers

Legends of Scythia: The Secret Keepers

For Arcadius and Terra, son and daughter of the local innkeeper, life in the coastal village of Bata in the land of Scythia is idyllic. Until Teomon, a barbarian warrior pirate and practitioner of black magic, invades the town with his murderous horde before the sun has a chance to rise.

But Arcadius and Terra escape and soon find themselves on an epic journey of danger, sa
Published February 22nd 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Legends of Scythia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legends of Scythia

Abigail Holweger
Dec 17, 2013 Abigail Holweger rated it it was amazing
Legends Of Scythia

Never let your hopes down if you read this book. Its as a lot of AND I MEAN A LOT OF FIGHTING,ROMANCE, AND DRAMA. A pair of twins have a lot of stories. But don’t hear it from me listen to them when they go on this journey. In this story there's a lot of foreshadowing. So when you read this book there will be a lot of crying well for you.And when you're done you will be mad that it is done. Trust me I was like that.It has olt of secret to uncover.

I can’t wait till book 2. And
Temiloluwa Haastrup
Dec 17, 2013 Temiloluwa Haastrup rated it it was amazing
I thought the book was amazing! It was action packed and had a lot of twists and turns. At first, I wasn’t up to reading a book about legends. But when we started reading it, my mind was blown. I loved it. I would truly recommend this to people who love romance and action at the same time. I can’t wait to read the second book.

-Temi Haastrup
Austin Riney
Dec 18, 2013 Austin Riney rated it it was amazing
" A Riveting Page Turner! " at least thats what I think the book is packed with action, romance ,and cliffhangers. It was easy to picture the characters and the description of the high adventure. I can absolutely picture this as either an action adventure movie or an animated feature.

Here is one word that describes the book
wow

Brooke Burks
Dec 17, 2013 Brooke Burks rated it it was amazing
In the Legends of Scythia book there is 17 chapters.To me Legends of Scythia book is one of the best books that I ever read.It has lots of mysteries and adventures.My favorite part of the book was from the middle to the end because i think it had the most mysteries and adventure and i really like books like that.I really hope they make this into a movie because with all the action I think it will be the best movie ever.I cant wait till book 2.
Julia Miller
Dec 17, 2013 Julia Miller rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. It was probably one of my favorite books ever! But at first it didn't seem like it would be a good book, and it is. My most favorite part of the book is when Xenia first laid eyes on Arcadius. Then later you can kinda tell that they are dating. And I also loved the part when Terra met the cute, fat, chubby dwarfs and the snake queen.

-Julia
Jori Glessner
Dec 17, 2013 Jori Glessner rated it it was amazing

legends of Scythia review.

I give it a 5 star review!!! The book was so amazing! It was a real action adventure book. (to me.) It had so many surprises and wows! Things you would never even guess that would happen! If you love books that are funny at some points, surprises at others, and ooey gooey love moments, and more. then I suggest this book to you.
Hannah Laumb
Dec 17, 2013 Hannah Laumb rated it it was amazing
Its a very good book I loved everything about it, the drama it has an action like feel to it. All the characters are very creative. Its written with such detail and i would read it over and over and over till, I would know every single word by heart. I cant wait till the next book!
Sharon Hatloy
Dec 18, 2013 Sharon Hatloy rated it it was amazing
When young, Tera and Arcadius are separated. They than decided that the other is dead and live on their own. Will they reunite? Read to find out.
This book will make an excellent movie. 1-10 this book is an 11! Great job, Yulia Handy!!
Jack Peterson
Dec 17, 2013 Jack Peterson rated it it was amazing
Legends of Scythia is a good book, I liked it. It makes you think. It will make you want to read the sequel. It combines action and fantasy in an awesome book that is a must read for historians and action seekers alike.
Nicholas
Dec 18, 2013 Nicholas rated it it was amazing
I think that it was full of action. It is awesome. Everyone should read it. It was a great book was thrilling it you would want to read it over and over again. I can’t wait read to the 2nd book. I cant wait for the movie.
Anika Grendell
Dec 17, 2013 Anika Grendell rated it it was amazing
If I had to give a rating it would be 15 stars but I have to settle for 5.Its awesome thrilling story with many twists and turns, with a wide range of characters. If I had to pick one word to describe it would be thrilling.
Lani
Oct 25, 2012 Lani rated it really liked it
I read this to see if it was suitable reading for my son and have to say that I found it rather enchanting! I enjoy the adventure of the two siblings Terra and Arcadius very much.
Emmanuel
Dec 17, 2013 Emmanuel rated it it was amazing
I liked the book 6 out of 5 stars, thats how much I liked it, its had good descriptions and it was exciting.
Fiona rose crossley
Fiona rose crossley marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Mallory McGuire
Mallory McGuire marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Jennifer Griffiths
Jennifer Griffiths marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Meaghan
Meaghan marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
ELIZABETH QUEZADA
ELIZABETH QUEZADA marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Sarah Nokleby
Sarah Nokleby marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Mille
Mille marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Cole Ogren
Cole Ogren rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2013
Irene Kim
Irene Kim rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2013
  • SILVER: Acheron (A River of Pain) (The Amaranthe Chronicles, #1) (Silver, #1)
  • The Great Hollywood Double Hustle
  • Veil
  • 56 Sherlock Holmes Stories in 56 Days
  • Dark Side of Valor
  • Downside Girls
  • The Tower of Bones (Three Powers, #2)
  • Prophecies Awakening (Legends of Marithia, #1)
  • Return of the Crown
  • Hitmail dot com
  • The Songbird With Sapphire Eyes
  • Trial and Terror
Yulia Handy was born in the former Soviet Union port city of Novorossiysk along the northern shores of the Black Sea. She earned a bachelor of methods of economics from Modern University. In 2005 she traveled for what was planned to be a six-month visit to Santa Barbara, California. After meeting her soon to be husband, however, she altered her plans and permanently settled in the United States. Y ...more
More about Yulia Handy...