Start by marking “Memory of Prophecy” as Want to Read:
Memory of Prophecy

Read Book

Memory of Prophecy

Book 1 of the Memories Trilogy

Join Mekana, Rafael, and Lydia as they try to keep the peace between the races, while still trying to make it through the struggles of day to day life. Mekana, the sole negotiator for the Angels, is in need of a vacation and some extra help, could Lydia be the help she's been needing?

From the back of the book:
"They walk among us, hidden by a m
Published November 1st 2011 by Illuminatus Design

To ask other readers questions about Memory of Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memory of Prophecy

Skye Burling-Briggs
Jun 18, 2013 Skye Burling-Briggs rated it really liked it
*** I had the honour of being a beta reader for this book***

As there is no synopsis, I will give one from the website, I will be reading this in the next few days.

Synopsis:
They walk among us, hidden by a magical barrier, protecting themselves, as well as us from their wars. Angels embody order, attempting to keep peace and keep the lives of the races hidden from the Mundandes. Demons embody chaos, ensuring that life does not stagnate. Mages embody all that is unexplainable and mystical in the w
William Dickerson
Sep 09, 2013 William Dickerson rated it liked it
I love the idea that there are angels and demons, vampires, mages, and dragons all around us in hiding, but I had problems with the pacing of this story.

This is especially the case for Lydia. I wanted to spend more time with her, and see her growth, but there are so many plot lines in the story, that she gets missed most of the time. I'm curious what will happen in the next book. I'm expecting good things from it.
Anette
Jul 19, 2013 Anette rated it did not like it
Hated it.
N.A. Wetzel
Oct 31, 2013 N.A. Wetzel rated it really liked it
I started reading this series by reading the second book first and then came back around to the first. Which of course cleared up any confusions from the second book.

I liked this book over all. There was plenty going on. In fact it was a bit scattered to me because it almost felt like too much was going on for one book. Which made the pace sort of stumble here and there for me. I liked it even though this happened. I even let my little sister read it who also enjoyed the novel. I loaned her the
Books On Fire Tours
Jan 21, 2014 Books On Fire Tours rated it it was amazing
I accidentally downloaded this book instead of another, but let me tell you I am glad I did. What a fantastic story of angels, demons, vampires and all the creatures of the paranormal kind. Follow Raphael and Mekana along with a host of other characters like Lydia and Bobby as they try save their world and the world of the vampires, Lycanths, Demons and Mages from the Mundanes.
Kiexiza
Aug 24, 2013 Kiexiza rated it really liked it
Since i'm a fan of sci-fi and movies about such topics a book about angels and demons seemed the likely next step. It took me a while to get to this book but i'm glad i finally was able to get to it and finally finish it... this book had me from page one... it was intriguing, captivating and i loved it!
Daniel
Daniel rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2013
Jeremiah Hills
Jeremiah Hills rated it it was amazing
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Megan Earley
Jun 17, 2013 Megan Earley added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenna Heeks
Jenna Heeks marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Abraham
Abraham marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Renate Ruud
Renate Ruud marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Ani
Ani marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Michele Avery
Michele Avery marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Anna Campbell
Anna Campbell marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne added it
Dec 22, 2014
Jade
Jade marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Chimpee
Chimpee marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Authors & Reviewers: RaR Memory of Prophecy, 5 19 Jul 29, 2013 08:44AM
Authors & Reviewers: Memory of Prophecy, a new look on old things 1 7 Jun 24, 2013 12:22AM
I'm a Theology and Sociology major who hails Southern Oregon, along with my husband and three daughters. I'm still not sure what keeps me busier: school, the girls, or the two ferrets who have developed military precision when it comes to escaping their cage.

I am best known for my series, The Memories Trilogy, as well as several articles on religion and several small poems that have been published
More about Megan Earley...