Start by marking “The Signature Series: A Journey That Will Last for Generations to Come...” as Want to Read:
The Signature Series: A Journey That Will Last for Generations to Come...

The Signature Series: A Journey That Will Last for Generations to Come...

Within the pages of this book you will find 100 original drinks await you. by no means is this an ordinary recipe book. This will be an historical record that will recount on the times shared over the years with your family and friends. It could be like a rite of passage. Each time you finish one of these drinks you sign and date the page. You will be able to look back ove ...more
Published March 29th 2012 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about The Signature Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Signature Series

Erik Ossimina
Jun 22, 2012 Erik Ossimina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the best book EVER!!! Ok I wrote it but that doesn't make it true! haha My book is on Original HARDCORE Alcoholic Beverages!!

Like me on Facebook and see pictures of my drinks!

Have a great day E.G.O.

Lisa Desiderio ruvalcaba
Oct 05, 2012 Lisa Desiderio ruvalcaba rated it it was amazing
This book is great.there are so many different drinks to make that are easy to make and are great for any occasion.i love the signature page for everyone to sign and date so you can always look back and remember the fun times you had with family and friends.the drinks i made over the summer where a hit, everyone loved them and cant wait for the next get together to try more. I recommened this book to anyone looking to make some amazing drinks and bring something new to your parties.
Denise Balderose
Nov 18, 2012 Denise Balderose rated it it was amazing
I purchased this book and I plan on using it for my Thanksgiving get together. There are so many different types of drinks that I think will please my guests and they look great at the table. It will be great in the future to look back at the signatures and remember the good times and who I shared them with. So far my favorites are Saints and Sinners Punch and Ectasy. I look forward to trying the rest of them. I highly recommend this book!!
Regina Brown
Jun 26, 2012 Regina Brown rated it it was amazing
I ordered this book for our BIG 4th of july party, all of our friends and family will be there to enjoy these drinks & sign there names to the book. I have made the Jackhammer and the Flaming bloody Dead head over the past weekend for my and my husband, THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!! I am so excited to try the rest of the drinks out. We are buying a about 15 pineapples for our guests to make out own Pineapple Harrys. I will recommend this to all my friends and family!!
Mark D
Jun 22, 2012 Mark D rated it it was amazing
This is the coolest book. A friend of mine showed it to me and after reading the first drink I was hooked! I have tried a couple of the drinks and cant wait to try them all. The Jackhammer, Picture Perfect and the Creamy Manhattan were top notch! I can't wait to try The Flaming Bloody Deadhead! This is by the most entertaining recipe book I have ever read! Each drink has its own little write up! I love it And you will to. Can't wait to see his next book. Mark
Clare Vo-schneider
Aug 20, 2012 Clare Vo-schneider rated it it was amazing
What a fun addition to any party! Whether you like your cocktails spicy or tame, this book will have the recipe for you. There are plenty of hardcore drinks for the party animal, and a good number of milder drinks to ease into the night. I have personally incorporated it into a monthly gathering with my friends and each hostess gets to choose the drink of the night to serve. Let's not forget the signature pages, which make for a gratifying bonus to the night!
Erin
Aug 20, 2012 Erin rated it it was amazing

I love the concept of this book. Everyone who shares in the drink becomes a part of the tale. When pulling it out to find a Signature drink for your next get together, you will find memories of all the people who you've shared good times with. And with delicious recipes, good times are sure to be had by all.
Diane Thomore
Jun 27, 2012 Diane Thomore rated it it was amazing
I had a blast making and tasting these drinks. Started to get my own signatures, so much fun and gives us a reason to plan our next house party. This book was a great conversation piece. Can't wait until my next get together who will sign and who will resign.
Tara
Oct 21, 2012 Tara rated it it was amazing
With the holidays right around the corner, the drink recipes in this book will enhance any holiday get together PLUS it will make a great gift. Your guests can sign the pages year after year at your annual holiday party. Cheers!
Jenaya
Dec 19, 2012 Jenaya rated it it was amazing
So many good recipes to try.
Amy
Oct 05, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
Really unique book which includes so many great drink recipes - definitely a fun addition to any party or get-together. Everyone will find something they will like in this book!
Arica
Apr 09, 2013 Arica rated it did not like it
Intersting concept and recipes, however, I found the organization of the book difficult to use.
Sandra Kaltz
Sandra Kaltz rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2012
Kitty Serret
Kitty Serret rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2012
Erik G. Ossimina
Erik G. Ossimina rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2012
Irene Diodato
Irene Diodato rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2012
Mazen
Mazen marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2012
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Shayna L.
Shayna L. marked it as to-read
Sharon Huether
Sharon Huether marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Teracia
Teracia marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Kit
Kit marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Hilda Yu
Hilda Yu marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Dak777
Dak777 marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Jean Olaughlin
Jean Olaughlin marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Helenercolino
Helenercolino marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Stephanie Strausberger
Stephanie Strausberger marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Kayt18
Kayt18 marked it as to-read
Karla Bates
Karla Bates marked it as to-read
Kay Butz
Kay Butz marked it as to-read
Jean Hansen
Jean Hansen marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Becky Everhart
Becky Everhart marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Shel Sanders-prusa
Shel Sanders-prusa marked it as to-read
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
J E
J E marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2012
BookSpark: Giveaway 2 10 Jun 03, 2013 10:26AM
the spider cafe: Giveaway!!! 5 3 Apr 29, 2013 10:23AM
Book supply for b...: Giveaway 2 13 Jan 31, 2013 08:08PM
Free Books, .99 &...: Giveaway 1 22 Jan 09, 2013 09:29AM
Creative Reviews: Need some reviews for my book! Check out a free preview 1 11 Jan 07, 2013 03:22PM
International Group: Check out my book 4 free 1 3 Jan 06, 2013 11:41PM
☀Ignite Your Crea...: Giveaway 1 6 Jan 06, 2013 03:06PM
  • Meditation – Deep and Blissful:  How to Still The Mind’s Compulsive Thinking, Let Go of Upset, Tap Into the Juice and Meditate at a Whole New Level
  • The Grave Blogger
  • Time Out, Tune In, Turn On: Live the Path of Your Heart
  • Happiness it's just a habit
  • Remember Me
  • The Everyday Psychic: A Practical Guide to Activating Your Psychic Gifts
  • American Christmas: Recipes and Ideas to Inspire Holiday Traditions
  • Houses Made of Wood and Light: The Life and Architecture of Hank Schubart
  • Chief Complaint: Brain Tumor
  • Crimes of Redemption
  • The Doomsday Survival Handbook: A Bucket List for Every Conceivable Apocalypse
  • A Moose In A Maple Tree: The All Canadian 12 Days Of Christmas
  • Christmas in Florida
  • Split at the Root: A Memoir of Love and Lost Identity
  • The Sneezing Christmas Tree
  • The Spring Un-Fair  (The Secret Knock Club, #2)
  • If the Shoe Fits, Go Barefoot
  • Tracking the Weretiger: Supernatural Man-Eaters of India, China and Southeast Asia