Start by marking “Still Thinking Of You” as Want to Read:
Still Thinking Of You

Still Thinking Of You

New love, old friendships and a question of fidelity.

Tash and Rich are newly engaged and wild about each other. They can’t wait to celebrate their wedding with their closest friends, all of whom have known each other since university, where they enjoyed a hedonistic whirl of parties, popularity, sex and success.

But is fun really as easy-come-easy-go in your thirties as it
Published May 13th 2008 by Penguin UK (first published June 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Still Thinking Of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Thinking Of You

Seduction of Ellen by Nan RyanThe Hard Detective by H.R.F. KeatingThe Guardian by Barbara MillerThe Dreaming Detective by H.R.F. KeatingPoison Apples by Nancy Means Wright
Books Harriet Didn't Love So Much
43rd out of 76 books — 1 voter
Hunting Lila by Sarah AldersonThe Dark Divine by Bree DespainThe Lost Saint by Bree DespainAlong for the Ride by Sarah DessenAlice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
141st out of 153 books — 118 voters

More lists with this book...

Aug 11, 2009 Elle rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was tedious. It read like a comedy of errors and it was soooooo long. I read it just to end it. Real Chick Lit but with a bit of been there done that.
Nov 15, 2011 Sheena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit

This one was a little to clustered for me. Too many characters and a little too long. Took me awhile to get into this one
Mar 03, 2010 Laura rated it really liked it
Out of all of Adele Parks’ books this is my favourite (with Husbands coming in a very close second). Still thinking of You is about a group of friends who have known each other forever, but when they head off on a pre-wedding trip to France, they find that everyone has something that they are hiding. It’s a tried and tested formula… take the characters out of their comfort zones, put them somewhere that they can not run away, wind them up and watch the drama unfold. Adele goes this particularly ...more
Oct 29, 2012 Jasmin rated it it was amazing
The main characters of this book are Tash and Rich, an engaged couple. Both are eager to learn more about each other and prove people wrong by marrying with knowing each other for just 3 months. They trust each other as if they had known each other forever. But when they decide to invite Rich's friends to their wedding they realize that they don't know as much about each other as they though they thought they did. During their vacation before their wedding, they learn about their own problems an ...more
May 05, 2011 Jule rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
The whole story was very nice and an enjoyable read! I didn't really like the ending, since there were so many untold things I would have liked to read about. The whole book was too slow-paced for my liking and I didn't really like the POV switches every 5 sentences, it made reading really confusing sometimes.
Most of the characters in the book annoyed me, some still did in the end, but most of them I suddenly felt sympathy for. I can only hope I won't have to deal with the problems they had whe
Aug 06, 2014 Lauren rated it liked it
Well it is what it is, chick lit holiday trash which is light reading. I flew through this book and it was ok, I was intrigued enough to read it to the end as I wanted to see what would happen in the end but as with all these type of books, it's designed to relate to the girlish wish for finding that one special person. It's not a challenging or thought provoking read but then I never thought it would be
Jul 19, 2014 Tash rated it did not like it
A good (however predictable) short story tied up in long, boring descriptive writing! Parks repeated how each character 'felt' from everyones point of view and killed the juicy bits with needless commentary. I actually paused reading the book after the first few chapters but had to finish it due to my 'once started cannot be stopped rule'. Are all of Parks' books like this one?
Nicki Woodham
Jan 05, 2012 Nicki Woodham rated it it was ok
Shelves: my-own-book

I thought this book was good in the end, but took too long to get to the point. And the ending was sort of obvious from about half way through, just very dragged out! I will still continue to read Adele's books though. :-)
Nov 25, 2015 Adelais rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-great
Great book. Read it in 2 days time even though it was aroung 550 pages.
The characters were good. I did not like that for the secondary characters there was no last notes what happened to them. But the situations felt real and the described people too.
Anna-lena Schmitz
Jan 30, 2010 Anna-lena Schmitz rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
A book which was really boring in the begining and I couldn't quite get into it, but it got better with the pages. Not a really surprising read, but liked the relationships between the old friends and how they kinda lost each other but in the end find each other again. A nice and relaxing read.
Mar 31, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
Alright. Some great observations on relationships. But lots of telling and not showing; some descriptions that made me squirm ("tiny titties") and characters that came across as pretty damn unlikeable. A mixed bag, as with most of her books.
Laura Brudenell
Aug 23, 2007 Laura Brudenell rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adele Park fans
Hardly original am I? Yes I'm having a bit of an Adele Park moment - think the jacket treatments are great and capture the story very well. This is another book that you feel swept up in the events that happen and find yourself dislking a lot of the characters.
Dec 12, 2011 Stephanie rated it really liked it
I love Adele parks this book was good and got into it but a bit long. I can relate because the same thing happened to me like rich, tash and Jayne but I wasn't going to get married. But overall a great read :)
Sep 15, 2011 Antonette rated it liked it
I really like Adele Parks' books because they are a bit different than regular chicklits and have characters I usually feel related to. This one was OK, not very special but I could definetely recommend it.
May 07, 2012 Sandra rated it liked it
Cute book. The heroine comes across as naive and idealistic, she truly believes that a relationship can exist with 100% honesty, no lies, ever. I don't think this is possible in any relationship. We all tell little lies, especially when we don't want to hurt the person we love.
Mark Farley
Jun 29, 2013 Mark Farley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a cheeky and smart story about hitting 30 and realizing that perhaps, life has left you behind in many ways and is set on the ski slopes. Adele always captures heart and passion in her writing and always leaves us satisfied.
Emily Mannschreck
Feb 17, 2014 Emily Mannschreck rated it did not like it
I actually stopped reading this halfway through. Parks is a decent story teller. I guess I'm just not that into chick lit.
Dec 07, 2010 Desislava rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing, entertaining, real. The author is very accurate in describing human nature, relationships.
Apr 10, 2016 Jenny rated it really liked it
I registered a book at!
Jan 17, 2010 Joey rated it liked it
Heartbreaking for me to read it anymore, as I don't believe that any kind of affair (physical and emotional) should exist.
Feb 03, 2014 Jade rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is filled with everything you need to have a good reading session. Adele Parks never let's you down when you need some good escape time x
June Jones
Jun 23, 2015 June Jones rated it liked it
A little bit of a drag, did not warm to Rich.s friends Jayne was a psyco and Tash too good to be true. I usually enjoy Adele Parks books, but not this one.
Jan 19, 2016 Jane rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, 2014
For some reason I couldn't read it even halfway through. It simply wasn't my cup of tea (?). Usually I like chicklit, but for some reason this one didn't work for me.
Mar 29, 2010 Sophie rated it it was amazing
I loved this book - I have been in a similar situation to Tash once, like alot of women and I really enjoyed watching her coming through the brighter side.

Whatever did happen with Mia?...
Enchanted Beauty
Enchanted Beauty rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2012
Leanne Joseph
Leanne Joseph rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2013
Nichola rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2008
Amy rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2013
Nicole Pentney
Nicole Pentney rated it it was ok
Oct 12, 2013
  • The Angel at No. 33
  • Did the Earth Move?
  • A Friend of the Family
  • Me Times Three
Adele Parks was born in Teesside, NE England. She studied English Language and Literature, at Leicester University. She published her first novel, Playing Away, in 2000; that year the Evening Standard identified Adele as one of London’s ‘Twenty Faces to Watch.’ Indeed Playing Away was the debut bestseller of 2000.
Prolific, Adele has published nine novels in nine years, including Game Over, Tell Me
More about Adele Parks...