Start by marking “Chasing Destiny” as Want to Read:
Chasing Destiny

Chasing Destiny

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Have you ever felt like you were destined to meet someone? Jacob Nelson didn't... that is until he met Cassie Warner. Their chance meeting in college initiated a passionate romance and when he left her behind to move to New York City after graduation to pursue his career in architecture, it was only supposed to be temporary. But Cassie is keeping a secret and when he disco ...more
Published October 18th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Destiny

Victoria
A good quick read. There wasn't a lot of external drama like I would have liked but it was a great read. I loved the characters especially Tanner and Emily because they understood Jake and Cassie. I think Jake was amazing until he did what he did in the beginning and then he worked hard to redeem himself in Cassie's eyes to get her back. The writing was good but it lacked dimension it. This was a very quick read for me. I would recommend this author if asked.
Abbie
This books wasn't one of my favorites. I didn't like that it went from now and then went to 5 years later and then 10 months later and kept jumping in time further. I did like the ending however I think this book could have been writing into more detail and maybe split into 2 books.
Mayas
The back and forth killed me. I loved the book but feel Tanner overstepped too many boundaries in the beginning. I am happy Cassie and Jake found each other. I would have never wasted my time with Landen at all. He so pissed me off by trying to control her instead of support her.
Cindy
There was a good part of this book where I thought it should be called "Run Cassie Run!" I had a very hard time getting on board with Jacob. I really thought he was an ass for most of the book. Other than that I thought it was a nicely paced, enjoyable read.
Bennita
This was a quick, sweet romance. The plot was interesting but it could have used more external conflict and less internal monologue. The characters seemed fairly one dimensional and needed to be fleshed out more. Overall, this was an OK read.
Shameera
It was a good quick read. However some of the obstacles placed before them drove me crazy. I felt it was just too much to get them back together. i found myself being frustrated with it more than anything.
Lauren-Sophie
This book is on my "books-i-didn-t-finish" shelf. Before I put a book there I tried at least twice to finish it. After that, I gave up one it.
Allison
Good book. Couldn't put it down! Also, got it free from Amazon! Look forward to reading another book by this author.
Lindsey
Recommended to Anne OK by: Amazon Kindle Freebie 7/20/12
Shelves: 2012-reads
REVIEW TO FOLLOW
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Melvina Davis
Melvina Davis marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Arnissa Burnett
Arnissa Burnett marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Maricel Ovalle
Maricel Ovalle marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Joyce David
Joyce David marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Pinar
Pinar marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Darlene Hodge
Darlene Hodge marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Kaitlyn Brugman
Kaitlyn Brugman marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Feb 27, 2015
Jp
Jp marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Melissa Vasel
Melissa Vasel marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
  • Can't Let Go
  • The Candidate's Wife
  • My Ex-Wife's Wedding (Altar-ed Destinies, #1)
  • Reconnected (Connected #1)
  • Dangerous Embrace (Embrace, #1)
  • Broken (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • The Fire Still Burns
  • Twice Tempted (Holland Springs, #2)
  • Tempt Me
  • My Fake Fiancé (story #1 from Wedding Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories)
  • Love at First Date (Better Date than Never, #1)
  • Claimed by the Billionaire (Claimed by the Billionaire, #1)
  • More Than One Night
  • My First, My Last
  • The Princess Problem
  • The Tycoon's Seductive Revenge
  • All That He Desires (The Billionaire's Seduction, #2)
  • Translation of Love (Of Love, #1)
Picture Perfect Addicted to You: Butler Island Series Rescue Me (Butler Island, #3)