Start by marking “Broken Bones” as Want to Read:
Broken Bones

Broken Bones

4.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A collection of 19 thrilling short stories that will inspire and frighten you. You will be taken to worlds both familiar and unfamiliar as you journey into the mind of an up and coming writer that is a force to be reckoned with.
Published September 9th 2011 by Createspace (first published September 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Bones

Marlie Harris
May 07, 2014 Marlie Harris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the collection of shorts. They catch you and hold you through each of them. The weather story was very good and thought provoking. Wonder what would happen if I were in that situation!

Please read these, they are wonderful.
Heath Lowrance
Jun 11, 2012 Heath Lowrance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BROKEN BONES is the debut collection of up-and-comer Troy Lambert, and a fine collection it is. 19 stories total, most of them involving men at a sort of crisis point in their lives, events ranging from loss of identity to impending death. The drama in Lambert's stories unfolds as we witness the true depth--or lack thereof--of the protagonists. Most of his protagonists rise to the occasion, and that's the inherent optimism of the author. He has a good opinion of humanity, and that's rather refre ...more
Bobbi
Oct 09, 2012 Bobbi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thouroughly enjoyed this short collection of stories. While some left me scratching my head for a long while after reading them, others made me laugh..or cry. It is obvious that there is a progression in the author's writings, and this makes this little collections of short stories even more endearing. There always seems to be an ending that you just never quite expect. Well done Troy! I recommend this book for short little breaks when you need them the most. :)
Janus Gangi
Oct 25, 2011 Janus Gangi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken Bones is a collection of twenty short stories. Some humorous, some thought provoking and some nostalgic ( my favorite Grandma's Scarf) This is a showcase .of the author's talent, which is quite impressive. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone looking to take short breaks from their humdrum in a comfy chair and a cup of coffee.
Troy Lambert
Sep 08, 2011 Troy Lambert rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is my book so of course I am prejudiced but this is a fun collection of suspenseful short stories that will have you on the edge of your seat!
Patricia Yamazi
Patricia Yamazi marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
D.
D. marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Olivia Malik
Olivia Malik marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Sandra Williams
Sandra Williams rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Kate Robbins
Kate Robbins marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Lizzie
Lizzie rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Valerie Lambert
Valerie Lambert marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Robyn Erickson
Robyn Erickson marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2011
Troy began his writing life at a very young age, penning the as yet unpublished George and the Giant Castle at age six. He grew up in Southern Idaho, and after many adventures including a short stint in the US Army and a diverse education, Troy returned to Idaho, and currently resides in Boise.

Troy works as a freelance writer, researcher, and editor. He writes historical site characterization repo
More about Troy Lambert...