Start by marking “Two Out of Three (Meagan Maloney Mystery, #1)” as Want to Read:
Two Out of Three (Meagan Maloney Mystery, #1)

Two Out of Three (Meagan Maloney Mystery, #1)

Private Investigator Meagan Maloney races against the clock in this fast-paced mystery that reaches from Boston to California. When Meagan is hired to track down a missing person and account for a mysterious delivery of fifty thousand dollars, she jumps into her first major project without a safety net. Despite her trip to Los Angeles being bombarded with obstacles at ...more
Published October 5th 2011 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Two Out of Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Out of Three

Violet
Dec 26, 2012 Violet rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Thank you to Goodreads and M.M. Silva for my copy of Two Out of Three.

Wonderful murder mystery, full of twist and turns to keep you guessing through out the story with a surprise ending I did not see coming. Great writing easy to read will keep you turning the pages wanting more. I would recommend this story to mystery lovers a must read.
Kourtney
Feb 25, 2013 Kourtney rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this novel through the First Reads and was very impressed!

Meagan Maloney is a private investigator. She's basically a paid stalker, but not the creepy kind. When she gets sucked into one of her cases, the reader is taken on one roller coaster of a thriller after another. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I definitely did not foresee the ending either, it was that good. i would've finished this Two Out Of Three earlier, but unfortunately I'm a pretty busy person.

All in all,
April
I received a copy of this free through Goodreads First Reads!

I loved this book!! Meagan follows in the footsteps of hapless heroines such as Stephanie Plum! I loved the twists and turns in this book and all the quirks!! I adore a good comic detective novel and this one did not disappoint!! Great from beginning to end!! Now I hope there will be other books!! I very well written mystery that kept me guessing until the end!!
Michele
Mar 20, 2013 Michele rated it really liked it
I won this book on Goodreads. Megan is a PI who gets involved in a murder investigation that takes her from Boston to CA and back again. I like the characters from Megan to her techie friend to her sister. Living in MA, I enjoy the book talking about places I have been and others that I may check out in the future. Not an overly complicated story line but it was a good book regardless.
MJ
Apr 14, 2014 MJ rated it it was amazing
This was an attention grabber from the start. Great read and very hard to put down. The unexpected and unpredictable turns kept me on my toes. Even better, the character development was nothing short of excellent! A fascinating mystery that keeps readers feeling so connected to the characters that you just have to finish!!!! Can't wait for the next one!
Jun 03, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
This is a really great book! Meagan's character is very likable. This story has nice twists when the plot thickens. I was captivated the whole time! This is really a great murder mystery with a lovable heroine many will relate to.
Elaine Bush
Nov 30, 2012 Elaine Bush rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written, exciting mystery novel with a surprising twist at the end. Once I picked it up, it was very hard to put down. The charactures are believable and the story flows nicely from begining to end. If you like a good mystery, you'll love this one!
Rabecca Stepp
Rabecca Stepp rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Csimplot
Csimplot rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Lee Smith
Lee Smith rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2012
Louise
Louise rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
Vladimir Schrader
Vladimir Schrader rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2013
Jpsilva
Jpsilva rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Annee
Annee rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2012
Anna Misseri
Anna Misseri rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2013
Kathi Martin
Kathi Martin rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Sydney
Mar 12, 2012 Sydney marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Book written by Lisa's brother's friend. The Officer Simonetta is her brother.

Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Faris Daruri
Faris Daruri rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Judy
Apr 05, 2013 Judy rated it liked it
I am enjoying this mystery. It is well written with little twist in it.
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
M.M. Silva
Sep 04, 2012 M.M. Silva rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2014
Bob Hood
Bob Hood rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2012
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2013
Joanna Hinsey
Joanna Hinsey rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2012
Jennie
Jennie rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Betsy
Betsy rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2012
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
  • Skinny Dipping in Daylight
  • Jimmy Stu Lives!
  • The Doomsday Survival Handbook: A Bucket List for Every Conceivable Apocalypse
  • Western Winter Wedding Bells
  • New Queer Cinema: The Director's Cut
  • Quests of Shadowind: Sky Shifter (Young Adult Series - Book 1)
  • Gangsterland (Ink Portal Adventure #1)
  • The Devil Made Me Do It
  • I Saw Zombies Eating Santa Claus: A Breathers Christmas Carol
  • Serial Date (Leine Basso Thriller #1)
  • Kanji-Kan (Puzzle Book 1)
  • Hiding Out at the Pancake Palace
  • Smart Chefs Stay Slim: Lessons in Eating and Living From America's Best Chefs
  • The Reenactments
  • Teen Fury: Unleashed
  • The Tale of Mally Biddle
  • Mirror of Shadows
  • The Fine Print of Self-Publishing
* Two Out of Three was recently named to Kirkus Reviews "100 Best of 2012" for indie authors.

* "Silva sustains a solid mystery that manages to keep readers engaged throughout the many plot twists and turns. A well-constructed story that lays a promising foundation for the rest of the series." Kirkus Reviews (starred review)

Mary M. Silva is a native of Iowa and currently lives in New England with h