Start by marking “The Millionaire's Seductive Revenge (Australian Millionaires, #1) (Silhouette Desire, #1782)” as Want to Read:

The Millionaire's Seductive Revenge (Australian Millionaires, #1) (Australian Millionaires #1)

3.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Millionaire Brant Matthews's desire for his secretary only fully ignited when she became engaged to his business partner. Brant knew Kia was not in love with the other man and set out to discover what game she was playing. A startling request to be a "pretend fiancee" allowed Kia a respite from Brant's relentless pursuit. Surely he wouldn't seduce her believing she belonge ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published February 13th 2007 by Silhouette (first published February 1st 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about The Millionaire's Seductive Revenge (Australian Millionaires, #1)

Tia
Aug 22, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
Decent novel, it's quite twisted with all the fiance switching and 'cheating' which wasn't really cheating, if you understand that, going on. Don't have too many complaints but the book didn't really keep me involved either, it was way to easy to read, hardly any trials, too simplistic for my tastes.
Virginia Campbell
Feb 04, 2011 Virginia Campbell rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
In “The Millionaire’s Seductive Revenge” by Maxine Sullivan, undeniable desire is fueled by underlying need. Brant Matthews looks upon Kia Benton as a self-serving money-seeker who uses her beauty to obtain what she wants. Kia sees Brant as a seducer and user of women, reminding her of her own wayward father. The fact that Kia works for Brant’s partner, Phil, as his personal assistant only adds to Brant’s speculations about Kia. When she appears to become engaged to Phil, Brant’s anger is as rag ...more
Blzd
Aug 18, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing
I always enjoyed the books by this author and this one was no exemption. Brant and Kia had this intense attraction for each other and was like a ticking bomb waiting to explode. Their pre-conceived ideas regarding each other, created the angst and conflict which they had to go past to have their HEA.

What I didn't get was the 'revenge' part of the title though.
Roub
Mar 22, 2015 Roub rated it did not like it
it started out good, then i got bored out of my skulls. this cud have been melodramatic, full of angst but the author chose to make it light and straight!
Ladyacct
Mar 14, 2011 Ladyacct rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
This appears to be the author's first SD, it was a good one too. Both the hero and heroine had some personal issues to overcome for their HEA and doesn't that make a good romance???

I have to say I have not read a bad story from this author, and I have read other books by her. I was delighted to find this 'first'.
Diah Didi
Me loved the theme ... it's just that I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
Aurélie
Jan 16, 2013 Aurélie rated it it was ok
The prejudices and the mistrust were annoying.
Frustrating book.
elle
elle marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Ada
Ada marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Vicky
Vicky rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Susy Vergara
Susy Vergara rated it liked it
May 11, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Natalia
Natalia marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Baroness
Baroness marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Oswald Omoruyi
Oswald Omoruyi marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Lady Abreu
Lady Abreu rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Agnes
Agnes added it
Oct 26, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Gricelda Aranda
Gricelda Aranda rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 3 Nov 13, 2010 08:51AM
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...

Australian Millionaires (3 books)
  • The Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress (Australian Millionaires, Book 2) (Silhouette Desire #1800)
  • The Executive's Vengeful Seduction (Australian Millionaires, #3) (Silhouette Desire, #1818)