Start by marking “White Ivory from the Museum” as Want to Read:
White Ivory from the Museum

White Ivory from the Museum

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
When former merchant marine Robert James first steps inside the Egg Harbor City Historical Society Roundhouse Museum, Marion Morris is intrigued. This handsome man has come to this New Jersey town in search of some local history. He's just inherited his aunt's house in Egg Harbor City, and he has plans to refurbish the home, which has been boarded up for years.

As Marion, a
Published September 14th 2011 by iUniverse.com (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about White Ivory from the Museum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Ivory from the Museum

Kryssie Fortune
May 17, 2016 Kryssie Fortune rated it it was amazing
So many great strands - from Robert and Marion's love story, to an abused woman finding a new love, a drunken ex, and a pyscho white slaver. Not to mention one poor, lost girl I wanted to hug and take home. The author brings everything together in a clever, well-written story that I couldn't put down.
Normally I'd have skipped right past this when searching for a new book, but a friend told me I'd like it. How right they were. Now I need to dive in and read the author's other books.