Start by marking “Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug” as Want to Read:
Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug

Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug

An enjoyable board book for babies and toddlers that introduces facial expressions, emotions and gestures of affection. In Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug, emotions are linked to facial expressions with an array of colorful close-up photographic images that showcases a multiethnic cast of babies. Perfect for little hands to hold, this is a board book to share and enjoy over and ...more
Board Book, 22 pages
Published October 1st 2012 by Orca Book Publishers (first published September 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss, Tickle, Cuddle, Hug

Mollie B
Sep 28, 2016 Mollie B rated it really liked it
baby book!!
Rachael
Sep 17, 2013 Rachael rated it liked it
Shelves: 1kbbk
My baby loves photographs of other babies so we took out almost every book out of the library that features baby faces including this one. You would think he would like this one the best: it is the longest and therefore has the most babies to look at. The production value is by far the best- each baby is well lit, photographs are crisp, pages are smooth and glossy and the photos are almost life size. Of all the baby face books we have, I think this one is the nicest to look at yet for some ...more
Brenda
Mar 30, 2013 Brenda rated it really liked it
My 2 year old grandchild loves this book, because he can relate to the emotions on each childs face. It's a board book using photos of toddlers' facial expressions. A great anytime cuddling and reading book.
Marilyn Olson
Mar 10, 2014 Marilyn Olson rated it liked it
Shelves: plnnj-reviewed
In this board book for the very youngest, infant emotions are portrayed in beautiful photographs. The subjects are ethnically diverse and the children are appealing to both babies and parents.
Carly
Sep 30, 2013 Carly rated it it was amazing
The day we picked this up from the library, we read it three times in a row. My daughter loved looking at the baby faces, making her own faces back at the babies, and getting kisses, tickles, cuddles, and hugs from me. This would be a great gift for new parents & their little ones.
Kendra
Oct 21, 2012 Kendra rated it really liked it
Reminds me of those by Margaret Miller (Baby Faces, etc.). These might even be better-there's a little more meat to them and LOTS of different colors, genders, and names.
Leah
Jan 29, 2013 Leah rated it liked it
Lots of different babies are pictured in this book about babies, their expressions, and feelings. One to try in babytime.
Leslie
Oct 12, 2013 Leslie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-books
My two month old stared at the faces. It is fun to do the actions along with the words. I also like that it teaches emotions.
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2013
Bonnie
Dec 19, 2014 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
Cute book for tiny tots about feelings.
Jael
Jael rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Amy Nicole
Amy Nicole rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2014
Dana
Dec 26, 2014 Dana rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
Love the variety of baby faces. Leo kisses (or mauls, really) each one!
Benjamin
Benjamin rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2013
Amy
Jan 31, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
A huge hit with my 3 month old. He loves looking at all the baby faces.
Paige
Paige rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2013
Lin
Lin rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Barbara
Jul 17, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: babies-in-bloom
All the things I like to do with babies!
Great intro to emotions and being part of a family.
Michelle Brandstetter
Michelle Brandstetter rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2015
Suzy
Suzy rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Miss Melissa
Miss Melissa rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2012
Violet B
Violet B rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Poetry Train
Poetry Train rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2013
Susan Musgrave is a Canadian poet and children's writer. She was born in Santa Cruz, California to Canadian parents, and currently lives in British Columbia, dividing her time between Sidney and Haida Gwaii.

Musgrave is married to Stephen Reid, a writer, convicted bank robber and former member of the infamous band of thieves known as the Stopwatch Gang. Their relationship was chronicled in 1999 in
More about Susan Musgrave...