Start by marking “Galapagos Penguins” as Want to Read:
Galapagos Penguins

Galapagos Penguins

Many people think penguins live only in cold, icy places. But the Galapagos penguins live in the blazing heat of the tropics. While this may seem like paradise, the Galapagos penguins are always on the lookout for ways to stay cool and comfortable. Learn more about these adorable animals, including how they got to the tropics, what they eat, other challenges they face in ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Capstone Press

To ask other readers questions about Galapagos Penguins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Galapagos Penguins

Nitza Campos
Jan 14, 2013 Nitza Campos rated it it was amazing
(Grades 3-6) Fantastic book about how children can help save the endangered Galapagos Penguins. Kid friendly nonfiction text features. I enjoyed the website that is provided at the back of the book. Students can go to the site, enter a book code, and conducted more research. Many of the teachers at my school use penguins to teach students about nonfiction text. This is a splendid book that has been added to my collection.
Christine Gaskins
I read this to my son after he picked it out in the school library. I found it entertaining with beautiful photos. The facts and definitions did not cause a six year old to be bored while listening. I even learned more about these penguins with their year-round breeding season, prey, and El Niño killing their prey.
Smbyrne
Smbyrne rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Jacki
Jacki rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Annie Bryan
Annie Bryan rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Justin
Justin added it
Feb 03, 2013
Margaret Towery
Margaret Towery marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Nerlin
Nerlin is currently reading it
Oct 08, 2013
Ginny Cardenas
Ginny Cardenas marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015