Garfield's Halloween Adventure (Formerly Titled Garfield in Disguise)

Garfield's Halloween Adventure (Formerly Titled Garfield in Disguise)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Garfield's Halloween Adventure

Halloween is Garfield's favorite holiday -- you dress up ina costume and next thing you know it's candy, candy, candy! So, disguised as an Old Pirate Cap'n and his First Mate, Garfield and Odie hit the sidewalks of suburbia -- and find themselves in a real-life, very scary ghost story!
Published September 12th 1985 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about Garfield's Halloween Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Garfield's Halloween Adventure

The Halloween Tree by Ray BradburyGods of The Nowhere by James TipperSomething Wicked This Way Comes by Ray BradburyThe Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Bo HamptonIt's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz
Best Halloween Books
40th out of 279 books — 378 voters
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Bo HamptonThe Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings by Edgar Allan PoeThe Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan DoyleThe Catcher in the Rye by J.D. SalingerSomething Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
GoodReads for Autumn
25th out of 185 books — 33 voters

More lists with this book...

Colton
What can you say? Good old Garfield pretends to be a pirate and strange adventures ensue. Perfect for the kid inside all of us. The illustrations are perfect and so old-school it makes me wish to be a kid again. When I re-read this, I caused a small time-warp resulting in me turning into a nine-year-old on Halloween night sailing along with Garfield and Odie. Good times indeed!
Christina
Yes, I know this is a comic book. Being a childhood Garfield fan, thought I would give this one a "shot out"!
Chamini
this comic book had lots of adventure but it wasn't as good as the christmas one or the thanksgiving one.
Jen
The book was cute. The cartoon still gives me the creeps!
Tiffany
Ah, Garfield. Garfield and his spooky Halloween hi-jinx.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
I love the fat cat!!
Natalie Jenkins
Natalie Jenkins marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Adia
Adia marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Hunter
Hunter added it
Mar 18, 2014
Mitebsyco
Mitebsyco marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Kara Moore
Kara Moore marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Nathaniel Killen
Nathaniel Killen marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Tamara Brooks
Tamara Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Abhyan
Abhyan marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
James Robert "Jim" Davis is an American cartoonist who created the popular comic strip Garfield. Other comics that he has worked on are Tumbleweeds, Gnorm Gnat, Slapstick, and a strip about Mr. Potato Head. He also has created a Garfield T.V. show that aired on CBS for six years.

Jim Davis was born in Fairmount, Indiana, near Marion, where he grew up on a small farm with his father James William Da...more
More about Jim Davis...
Garfield Gains Weight (Garfield #2) Garfield at Large: His First Book (Garfield #1) Garfield Weighs In (Garfield, #4) Garfield Bigger Than Life (Garfield #3) Garfield Takes the Cake (Garfield #5)