Start by marking “Naked in His Arms (Knight Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Naked in His Arms (Knight Brothers, #3)

Naked in His Arms (Knight Brothers #3)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Alexander Knight: An ex-Special Forces agent called to undertake one final dangerous mission... Cara Prescott: The beautiful, spirited young woman Alex has been hired to protect.

Alex's only choice is to kidnap her and hide her on his private exotic island, where holding her captive leads to hot and steamy days, and intense, passionate nights. But can Alex keep Cara from ha
Paperback
Published July 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naked in His Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naked in His Arms

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This book was almost a wallbanger at certain parts. The hero and heroine were acting way too hormonal for me. They had some serious imbalances in their brain chemistry causing them to act like idiots. But then it would settle down and I'd like it again.

Alex is a jerk. He's very macho and tough, and judgmental. He has decided that Cara is a skanky ho because he believes she is the ex-mistress of a crime lord. Even though he says he doesn't have an issue with a woman being sexually experienced. Wh
Alex is The Romance Fox
This was my least favourite in this series.

I found Alex Knight a bit too "uber-male" and really disliked the way he treated the heroine.

I wish she would have given him a bit of a hard time..okay, he's gorgeous and sexy but if a man had to "man-handle" me the way he did Cara...I would have given him a shove up his "ass".

And Alex is an expert in spy games and he never guessed Cara's connection to the Mob until the very end!!!!!!! Pleeezzzz...I found that a bit hard to believe.

This story lacked th
ஐ Canan ஐ `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._
hey yarabbim zaten hepi topu kaç sayfaki bunlar..yarısından fazlasında yataktalar diğer yarısında da kaçıyor ve tartışıyorlar..cıks olmamış Sandra ablam ya..hani bilmesem seni bi daha okumazdım kitaplarını..
♥adinda ♥
he'a bodyguard but he had a private island ?? c'mon
Farah
Yup it definitely runs in the family ... hands down Alex is the biggest A hole among his brothers .. he drove me crazy and above all I didn't get a grovelling scene and I was dying for that *pouts* but I did like Cara's sharp tongue .. it gave the most satisfying insults *grin* oh well I enjoyed reading this one but I think Alex deserves a beating.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Huh? WTH? Is this guy for real? What's with the "Prologue"? I'm lost.

Ok. Finished reading the book. Ok. That was...interesting.
Robin
I was uncomfortable with the early sex scenes which came a little too close to rape-like.
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Bana Yalan Söyleme - Nisan 2013
Charryann Williams
Charryann Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Sunila Menkurker parab
Sunila Menkurker parab marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Jessie
Jessie added it
Apr 10, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
Apr 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Latty
Latty added it
Jan 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...

Knight Brothers (3 books)
  • The Desert Virgin (Presents) (Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Captive in His Bed (Knight Brothers, #2)
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale