Start by marking “Gaborabilia: An Illustrated Celebration of the Fabulous, Legendary Gabor Sisters” as Want to Read:

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
A wry and sumptuous look into the world of celebrity . . .

For Gaboraholics everywhere, here is the story of Jolie, Zsa Zsa, Magda, and Eva, complemented by a glorious collection of personal photos, movie posters, press clippings, and other never-before-published Gaborabilia.

The Gabors! Could they be the most famous sisters in the world? Why, of course, dahlink. And now, in
Published June 19th 2001 by Three Rivers Press (CA)

To ask other readers questions about Gaborabilia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gaborabilia

TrumanCoyote
Pretty fun--though the guys are a bit star-struck. I think maybe now I can tell Eva and Zsa Zsa apart (almost). Best part was the quotes: Zsa Zsa's "Ven I vas married to George Sanders, we were both in love with him" or "I wasn't born, I was ordered from room service." Or "How many husbands have I had--you mean apart from my own?" That's a total of 23, by the way--for the 4 of them. And they finally did get around to the cop-slapping.
Cactus
Cactus marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Wkwv
Wkwv marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013