Beck Beyond The Sea: Chapter Book (Disney Fairies)

Beck Beyond The Sea: Chapter Book (Tales of Pixie Hollow #10)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  925 ratings  ·  30 reviews
The fairies of Pixie Hollow are using their magical powers again. Beck, the talented bird speaking fairy finds herself on a sea adventure. But how will her sea legs hold up? Join the fairies in this adventure with Beck and find out how she fairs at sea.
Unknown Binding
Published by Not Avail (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Beck Beyond The Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beck Beyond The Sea

Kayla
Nov 27, 2008 Kayla rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 6 to 9 year old
Shelves: fairy-tales
This is a wonderful book especially because I love animals. And since Beck can talk to animals... :-)
Mindy
From back cover... "Beck is very happy with her life, chatting with animals and taking care of Mother Dove. Still, she can't help wondering what lies outside Pixie Hollow. Are the tales of striped oceans and talking sands true? Then Beck meets a flock of Explorer Birds and has her chance. With Vidia's special pixie dust, Beck can fly faster and farther than ever before. She joins the far-flying Explorer Birds, to see what's beyond the sea. But why would selfish Vidia help Beck? Is it possible sh...more
an
lagi-lagi kisah perjalanan

ntah kenapa tema bacaan bulan ini adalah perjalanan dan petualangan. setelah diajak keliling indochina dengan sedikit bonus eropa bersama life traveler, kembali ke mataram jaman dulu dengan mangir, melihat indonesia melalui nasional.is.me, sekarang saat na menjelajah dunia peri yang juga sedang menjelajah.

bahwa hudup itu suatu perjalanan. bahwa membaca juga bisa menjadi petualangan. yang membaca kita yang saat ini tidak mampu berpetualang untuk menjelajah dengan apa yan...more
Gurneet
i have read all the Tinkerbell books and still do just for fun. they are great to read if you want something quick to read.
Shannon McGee
One of the many animal talent fairies, Beck, wonders what else is in the world besides Pixie Hollow. She gets help from another fairy and a flock of birds that travel with her until she realizes where she is really needed.

I have said this before but I love the Disney fairies series more than Disney Princesses. The fairies find what their purpose is by finding their talent. Princesses kind of wait for fate to decide what their lives may be.

There are some holes in the story that was left unanswe...more
Abbie
PWRL
Jul 03, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zzz2014-jul-new
A
Suvi
Keijut-sarja: Kohtalokas matka

Beck on eläintenhoitajakeiju, joka on aina haaveillut näkevänsä maailmaa ja pystyvänsä lentämään yhtä lujaa kuin linnut. Ilkeä Vidia saa houkuteltua Beckin käyttämään tuoretta keijupölyä ja lähtemään matkalle toiselle puolelle Mikä-mikä-maata. Vidialla vain on omat suunnitelmansa sille ajalle, kun Beck on poissa.

Keijut-sarja sopii hyvin kakkosille, helppoa luettavaa ja suhteellisen järkevät tarinat.
e.c.h.a
Intinya adalah jangan jadi katak dalam tempurung, yang cuma ngendon di "dunia"nya sendiri tanpa melihat dunia luar. Belajar dari apa yang Tuhan kasih di dunia ini. Tuhan sudah menyiapkan semua untuk kita pelajari.

Mari berpetualangan untuk mendapat ilmu yang tak ternilai :)
Dyah
Beck leaves Pixie Hollow to see the amazing world beyond! Too bad her adventure doesnt last too long, because she needs to get back home as soon as her duty calls. I applaud her sense of responsibility and her strong determination.
Jonathan
Beck travels across Never land with some ill-gotten fairie powder given to her by the not so friendly Vidia.... It was so good we started over right when it was finished- Sage's opinion not mine...
Sydney
vidia helps beck because beck is mother dove's protector. vidia's plan is to pluck one of mother dove's feathers while beck is far away exploring outside of pixie hollow.
Olivia
This is about beck (an animal talent fairy) who goes an a long adventure, finding things along the way and comes back with a great stories to tell1!
Natalie
I love all these books and my goal is to collect all of them and there are only a few i haven't read. these books are awesome
Rachel
Vidia is just this mean sneaky fairy! After all these books, you really just don't want her to ever be around.
Rebecca
My daughter loves these books. There is always a good lesson to learn or an adventure to take.
Mona
Moral lesson, beautiful color pictures, engaging story. Great for girls grades K-3
Tiffany Goodson
These Fairy books are a lot of fun. They are good to read aloud. Kids will love it.
Kaitlyn
This book was great along with all the other Disney fairy books I have read
Pearl Young
This book was "ok" because it didn't really have a main subject to it.
If you want to do something make sure the source of things is legit.
Eowyn
I liked the crazy places Beck went and the exciting ending.
Annie
Apr 07, 2009 Annie is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Reminds me of my swim team cnt wait to read!!!!!
Courtney
Sydney liked it, but I haven't read it yet!
Jaime
We love all the disney fairies series!
Eye246
Oct 30, 2007 Eye246 rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ไม่รู้ดิลองดูนะ
คงจาน่าอ่านดีอ่ะเลยเอามาตั้งไว้เล่นๆ
Sydney
awesome i love these books
Jenise
Dec 13, 2008 Jenise rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: magical lovers
Recommended to Jenise by: no one
cool!!!!
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)
  • Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Fairies and the Quest for Never Land
  • In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow
  • Stella The Star Fairy
Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16) TinkerBell :The Junior Novelization California Dreams (Sweet 16, #15) Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue: The Junior Novelization (Disney Fairies) Boyfriend Blues (That's So Raven, #11)