Start by marking “Ghost Class (Ghostville Elementary #1)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Class (Ghostville Elementary #1)

Ghost Class (Ghostville Elementary #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The newest spooky series from the bestselling authors of THE ADVENTURES OF THE BAILEY SCHOOL KIDS. Features a ghost class with a mind for mischief. And you thought YOUR class was spooky!

The basement of Sleepy Hollow's elementary school is haunted. At least that's what everyone says. But no one has ever gone downstairs to prove it. Until now... This year, Cassidy and Jeff's
Mass Market Paperback, 96 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Class, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Class

Cameron
I've been getting into the Bailey School Kids books lately, so I thought I'd give this series a shot too since it's by the same authors. So far, I really like it. It's very similar in tone to The Bailey School Kids while still staying fresh. I'm looking forward to checking out the other books and seeing how they continue off of this. Overall, not a bad little Halloween read! :)
Jason Buford
In this book I liked the part when Cassidy at the beginning felt chills throughout her body. I also liked the part were all the ghosts came out at once because they thought the classroom was theirs. I loved the part when Cassidy was sweeping the rug she was standing on started floating strangly. I also liked when the ghost boy appeared out the part when the part when the ghost boy appeared out of nowhere. Over all I think the book was very good an a am going to read the whole series.
Kristine Pratt
I was looking forward to this series but sadly it just didn't give me quite...enough?

The author hinted at the tragedy that led to the existence of the ghost class, but so far hasn't said what that was. That left me a bit frustrated as it feels a bit like that's a fact no one is ever going to get. We'll have to see.

The kids who discover the ghosts aren't always the nicest, and there's certainly plenty of bullies around. Overall, I just wasn't happy at the ghost / kid interactions and thought they
Twyla
my favorite part was when cassidy stopped the ghosts. the worst part was when the ghost were being mean to cassidy. the best character was cassidy because she was the main character. there was no worst character.
Caren
Fun little series about kids who have to have their classroom in the basement of the school. There, they find ghosts.
Good little series for Halloween.
Stephanie
I would have liked this book more if I had read it first, but I've already read other Ghostville Elementary books and was familiar with the characters.
Taylor Troncin
I read this in elementary school. I don't remember much about it honestly but I just recently found my copy. I'll have to revisit this book sometime!
Mr. Tedrow
It\s about a class that is forst to move down to the baement.
werd things start to hapend like fling carpets.Then goust start to aper.
Wylie
This is a cute series for the growing reader that adds the ghost element with a very, very slight spookiness to it.
Holly
My 7-year-old read the whole book in one sitting and is eager to read the next book in the series.
Saavani
I learned not to be scared even if the book is scary!
Lindsey Fleck
Owen really enjoyed this book.
Sandra Cruz
Good read for emerging readers
Andel Aunjai
This book so funny
Anica
Juneau & I read together.
Minjun
I love these series
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Cierre Zimmnuggets
Cierre Zimmnuggets marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Stacie White
Stacie White marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Littles And The Lost Children
  • Invisible Stanley (Flat Stanley, #4)
  • Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit
  • Karen's Kittycat Club (Baby-Sitters Little Sister, #4)
  • Attack Of The Tyrannosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #1)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Wellspring of Magic
  • The Twisted Tale of Tiki Island (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #21)
  • No Messin' with My Lesson (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #11)
  • Molly Takes Flight (American Girls Short Stories)
  • Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy and Bean, #2)
  • Horrible Harry at Halloween
  • The Ghost of Windy Hill
  • Circus Pony (Pony Pals, #11)
  • Puppy in a Puddle (Animal Ark, #28)
Marcia Thornton Jones has published 131 books for children with sales totaling more than 43 million copies world-wide. Her works include CHAMP (mid-grade novel), RATFINK (mid-grade novel), GODZILLA ATE MY HOMEWORK (chapter book), THE TALE OF JACK FROST (picture book) and LEPRECHAUN ON THE LOOSE (picture book). She is the co-author of seven popular series including The Adventures of the Bailey Scho ...more
More about Marcia Thornton Jones...
Champ Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2) Ghosts Do Splash in Puddles (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #1) Ghost Game (Ghostville Elementary, Book 2) Dragons Do Eat Homework (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #5)