Start by marking “Murder in the Air ” as Want to Read:
Murder in the Air

Murder in the Air (The Twin Lakes Mysteries #2)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
After the 70-year-old remains of a teenaged boy are uncovered at a Twin Lakes excavation site, Lydia Krause's elderly neighbor, Daniel Korman, wonders if he should report an old crime or let sleeping dogs lie. Then Daniel is murdered, and Lydia sets out to find his killer. She investigates his boyhood friends and greedy relatives, putting her own life in danger and infuria ...more
Published February 2012

To ask other readers questions about Murder in the Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in the Air

Mary Brown
May 06, 2014 Mary Brown rated it it was amazing
Murder In The Air by Marilyn Levinson was a great cozy mystery. This book had it all, mystery, suspense, humor, friendship and romance. The writing style flowed easily and was an easy read. The suspense and mystery were well carried out and there were enough suspects to keep you guessing. I didn't figure out who the murderer was until it was revealed at the end. There were enough twists and turns to keep you wondering what would happen next. The characters were well developed and realistic and t ...more
Norma
Mar 15, 2015 Norma rated it it was ok
Not a bad story. Badly needs editing. I really do not like when the wrong character name is used.
Martha Cheves
Aug 06, 2014 Martha Cheves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Murder in the Air - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat; Think With Your Taste Buds; A Book and A Dish

Lydia Krause is present when the discovery of a body puts a stop to all work on the Twin Lakes' newest addition that includes a miniature golf course and putting green. The body is removed and sent to the lab, which estimates it was in the cellar between fifty and seventy-five years. There is no ID, but they determine that the remains are that of a male between thirteen and
Zee
Jun 19, 2012 Zee rated it it was amazing
Review: Three reasons why “Murder In The Air” rocks!

1) Lydia Krause is my favorite super sleuth.

There are many things that I love about Lydia Krause. At 59 years old, Lydia has many experiences under her belt. She has experienced the loss of her husband, has ran a successful business, and has received greater responsibility at her current part-time position at Carrington House. Lydia has two daughters, grandchildren, friends, and a little romance in her life.

Lydia has a way of dealing with every
Shelley Giusti
Aug 18, 2014 Shelley Giusti rated it it was amazing
Great story line and a strong cast of characters make this a whodunit you will not want to put down! Lydia Krause is at it again. Murder in the Air take you back to Twin Lakes where you can catch up on friends and help solve a murder before the killer strikes again. You will be captivated from the start and eager for the next one in the series!
Barbara
Apr 26, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Senior citizens and those closing in on that age will especially enjoy this cozy mystery. More than one mystery to solve and one wonders if they are all related or not. Lots of interesting characters in all age ranges.
Pat Empson
Feb 19, 2016 Pat Empson rated it really liked it
A couple of good "cozy" mysteries.
Patricia Gligor
Aug 28, 2012 Patricia Gligor rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Murder in the Air" by Marilyn Levinson. As I read the book and came to know her main character, Lydia, I had to smile. Lydia has many of the same personality characteristics that I have and I related to so much of what she went through. That aside, Ms. Levinson has created an intriguing mystery with well-developed characters and plot. A great read!
Tammy Roos
Oct 02, 2013 Tammy Roos rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mysteries
This was such a cool book! But it is a second in a pair and they are both out of stock right now! Ack!! I will be looking for the first one until i find it again. Even if i have to find it in paperback! It was that good. :)
Maryjane
Jul 29, 2012 Maryjane rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely enjoyable book. I started it late yesterday afternoon and finished it this morning. It was fast paced, the characters were endearing, and I would recommend it as a good read.
NVTony
Sep 16, 2012 NVTony rated it it was amazing
Now here is a mystery to get your brain going. Moves right along so your interest never flags. Stayed up to finish as I had been keeping mystery alive over several days.
KGirl
KGirl marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Eileen Inman
Eileen Inman rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Patricia Turcotte
Patricia Turcotte rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Sharonm
Sharonm marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Annett
Annett rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Erich
Erich marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Dee-Ann
Dee-Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Gerard E. Trigo
Gerard E. Trigo rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Mary Ambs
Mary Ambs rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Cindy Feldhiser
Cindy Feldhiser marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Ruthann
Ruthann marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Jane Canaday
Jane Canaday rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Gilda C. Jackson
Gilda C. Jackson marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Tonya Tack
Tonya Tack marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Debie Orrell
Debie Orrell marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Fpisaro
Fpisaro rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
Ella's Gran
Ella's Gran marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

The Twin Lakes Mysteries (2 books)
  • A Murderer Among Us