Start by marking “Murder in the Air ” as Want to Read:
Murder in the Air

Murder in the Air (The Twin Lakes Mysteries #2)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  8 reviews
After the 70-year-old remains of a teenaged boy are uncovered at a Twin Lakes excavation site, Lydia Krause's elderly neighbor, Daniel Korman, wonders if he should report an old crime or let sleeping dogs lie. Then Daniel is murdered, and Lydia sets out to find his killer. She investigates his boyhood friends and greedy relatives, putting her own life in danger and infuria ...more
Published February 2012

To ask other readers questions about Murder in the Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in the Air

Mary Brown
Murder In The Air by Marilyn Levinson was a great cozy mystery. This book had it all, mystery, suspense, humor, friendship and romance. The writing style flowed easily and was an easy read. The suspense and mystery were well carried out and there were enough suspects to keep you guessing. I didn't figure out who the murderer was until it was revealed at the end. There were enough twists and turns to keep you wondering what would happen next. The characters were well developed and realistic and t ...more
Zee
Review: Three reasons why “Murder In The Air” rocks!

1) Lydia Krause is my favorite super sleuth.

There are many things that I love about Lydia Krause. At 59 years old, Lydia has many experiences under her belt. She has experienced the loss of her husband, has ran a successful business, and has received greater responsibility at her current part-time position at Carrington House. Lydia has two daughters, grandchildren, friends, and a little romance in her life.

Lydia has a way of dealing with every
Shelley Giusti
Great story line and a strong cast of characters make this a whodunit you will not want to put down! Lydia Krause is at it again. Murder in the Air take you back to Twin Lakes where you can catch up on friends and help solve a murder before the killer strikes again. You will be captivated from the start and eager for the next one in the series!
Barbara
Senior citizens and those closing in on that age will especially enjoy this cozy mystery. More than one mystery to solve and one wonders if they are all related or not. Lots of interesting characters in all age ranges.
Patricia Gligor
I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Murder in the Air" by Marilyn Levinson. As I read the book and came to know her main character, Lydia, I had to smile. Lydia has many of the same personality characteristics that I have and I related to so much of what she went through. That aside, Ms. Levinson has created an intriguing mystery with well-developed characters and plot. A great read!
Tammy Roos
This was such a cool book! But it is a second in a pair and they are both out of stock right now! Ack!! I will be looking for the first one until i find it again. Even if i have to find it in paperback! It was that good. :)
Maryjane
What an absolutely enjoyable book. I started it late yesterday afternoon and finished it this morning. It was fast paced, the characters were endearing, and I would recommend it as a good read.
NVTony
Now here is a mystery to get your brain going. Moves right along so your interest never flags. Stayed up to finish as I had been keeping mystery alive over several days.
Debra Easterling
Debra Easterling marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Mary Taylor
Mary Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Cory
Cory marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Cinlar
Cinlar marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Christina Malone
Christina Malone marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Monica
Monica added it
Aug 25, 2014
Deanne Quarrie
Deanne Quarrie marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Marian Bryk
Marian Bryk marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Diana Kruger
Diana Kruger marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
No Boys Allowed Murder a la Christie Getting Back to Normal Murder the Tey Way And Don't Bring Jeremy