Start by marking “Trust No One” as Want to Read:
Trust No One

Trust No One

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It’s all about secrets.

Taylor Wilson’s husband, Phil, has them. His best friend and art agent, Sean, has them. Everyone has them except Taylor—yet she’s the one someone is trying to kill.

Moments before a bomb destroys Taylor’s home, Phil disappears. Soon after, her landscape design business blows up as well. FBI agent Mark Cochran puts her into protective custody, but who
Published June 5th 2012 by Storyteller Publishing (first published June 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Trust No One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust No One

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberSlammed by Colleen HooverOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
BUY THE BOOK...CAN"T STOP READING!
350th out of 557 books — 459 voters
Consequences by Aleatha RomigThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsMockingjay by Suzanne CollinsTruth by Aleatha Romig
Best Book I Couldn't Put Down
162nd out of 189 books — 177 voters

More lists with this book...

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews
Taylor Wilson married Phil because he was handsome and had the same interests as she did, but apparently she didn't know everything about Phil. Something fishy was going on....her house didn't blow up on its own, Phil wouldn't have taken money from the security box without telling her, Phil definitely didn't spell his name with two L's, and Phil definitely wouldn't have left and not gotten in touch.

Taylor had to find Phil and find out why he just disappeared, and she also needed to escape the cl
Renee
IT’S ALL ABOUT SECRETS… and lies…

Heroine Taylor Wilson can’t figure out why someone would want to kill her. She’s just a landscape designer. Her husband Phil is a sculptor. But someone blew up their home and her office. Now she’s on the run and Phil’s missing.

The FBI sends someone to protect her. Agent Mark Cochran has lots of questions—mainly why their security is anything but secure. The FBI has a leak. Taylor knows more than she says. Phil’s not nearly as innocent as he seems.

Phil told Taylo
DelSheree
The last thing Taylor expected when she stepped into the backyard was to be knocked down by an explosion. When she realizes the explosion came from her house, and her husband is nowhere to be found - neither in the demolished house or out - panic starts to set in. Her life was happy, ordinary...but she soon begins to realize it was all built on lies, and that those lies may very well get her killed.

Trust No One drops you right into the action from the first page, although you start where you mi
Rebecca McDewell
I really enjoyed this book!

Pros - Fast-paced action, strong story-line, good character development and no loose ends is a winner for me. Taylor was very engaging as a character, and it's wonderful to continue to see intelligent, strong women in action-based plots (That lean toward believable). Cochran took me a while to warm up to, but by the end of the story I was hoping for a sequel based on him. I loved that the setting was in the Midwest for a change. Loved the tech/art aspect! I'd really l
Cheryl Dettlaf
After reading other reviews, I'm not going to recap the story, I'm not going to "spoil" the story or tell you about the characters. I'm going to tell you that if you don't like to sit on the edge of your seat you should not start this book. If you like to read books that you can put down at any time and don't involve your imagination, then don't read this book. If you like to know everything right up front and don't like to try to figure things out on your own, don't read this book. If you're in ...more
Leigh
After a bomb blows Taylor's house away and her husband disappears, she has to run for her life. Why somebody is trying to kill her, she doesn't understand and neither does the FBI. They think her husband may be at fault but Taylor tries to hold onto the belief that Phil loves her and wants her to be safe. It seems that no matter where she goes or who is supposed to be protecting her, she is never safe.

I really LOVED this book! It is full of non-stop action from the very first page to the very l
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://lasrmystery.blogspot.com/2012/...

Women in jeopardy stories are some of my favorites and "woman in trouble" just about sums up the theme of Trust No One. It was full of twists and turns. Just when I thought it was safe for Taylor to trust someone, they turned out to be not so reliable or were somehow involved in the mess her husband appears to be tied up in.

I thought the clues Ms. Bradley planted, especially in the beginning of the book when Taylor decides to take her
Ann Fields
I really enjoyed this book. From page one, the action blew me away (no intended pun). There were times I had to close the book to catch my breath before I could continue reading--the action was that intense. I enjoyed the international feel of the story as well as the heroine's creativity in saving herself. The writer does a great job with description and although some of the support characters were "standard-issued" the main characters are not. Add this book to your list. You'll be pleased.
Paul
I don't usually enjoy books which may be labelled "romance" but reading the back cover I decided to take a chance, and boy was I not dissappointed. While romance is an element of this book, it is only one element of a plot that features the classic paranioa elements of the true thriller, and will keep you guessing until the end. Heartily recommended.
Goldie Browning
I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Bradley on the production of TRUST NO ONE. This is no ordinary "woman in peril" novel. It is intelligent, well-written and exciting. Unlike so many romantic suspense books where a relationship unfolds, TRUST NO ONE is a book about a woman's faith in the man she loves.
Erdahs
Apr 02, 2014 Erdahs marked it as dearly-departed
Shelves: first-reads
Won as part of the Goodreads first reads program. Review to come.
Carlos Simmons
Carlos Simmons marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
ci
ci marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Deria Stevens
Deria Stevens marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Yeshe G-golha
Yeshe G-golha marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Krushna Kadam
Krushna Kadam marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kingdekd
Kingdekd marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Ugendhar Reddy
Ugendhar Reddy marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Florenta
Florenta marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Dehnia Duplan
Dehnia Duplan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Ruby
Ruby marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Dead Suite (A Ghost Dusters Mystery, #4)
  • A Human Element (The Element Trilogy, #1)
  • Envy the Night
  • Garden of Madness
  • Dark Mirror (Brock & Kolla, #10)
  • Don't Cry
  • Dans les bois éternels (Commissaire Adamsberg, #7)
  • Ghoul
  • Dead Weight (Lizzy Gardner #2)
  • The Whispering Room
  • Strangers on the Beach
  • A Life Worth Living
  • Take No More (James Blake, #1)
  • Stolen
  • The Coral Thief
  • Torn Ribbons (The Ribbons Series, #1)
  • Wanderlust Love: Love and Hate
  • Under Oath
A Wish In Time FOR THE LOVE OF DAVID Creme Brulee Upset For the Love of David A Wish In Time:A Novel