Start by marking “Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #1” as Want to Read:
Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #1
Read Book

Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #1 (Sandpaper Fidelity #1)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Life in your twenties is a bitch.

Just as Josalee’s job at the boutique starts looking like a death sentence, she discovers she’s pregnant—with her roommate David’s baby. David would rather spend time with his new friend Wes… but is there something more going on?

Ingrid knew her job as an aide to disabled students would be temporary, but when she is laid off, she also loses
ebook
Published June 13th 2012 (first published June 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sandpaper Fidelity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sandpaper Fidelity

Faith McKay
And so it begins! This is the first installment in a series that won't actually start coming out until June. Strong start. I hate beginning something and not having the rest, but the fact that I'm annoyed I don't have more to read is probably a good mark for this, haha :)
Paula
I loved this short story... and like others have said, I don't like to have just one small part of the story and then puff! it's done!
I was very intrigued by the first part and I'm dying to know what happens next!

I love that you made this into a weekly series Liz :) it will really calm my nerves of ineedtoknownow
Heather
I was given an advanced copy of this by the author. It's a short story - almost too short... I'm dying to see what happens next. Of course I'm just impatient and want to read the next installment XD
Tamara Ward
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I enjoyed the action and characters, and I want to know more about what's going on with these characters. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
J.C. Hannigan
I was sucked in from page 1!!! Definitely loving this short!
Angel **Book Junkie**
So I feel I must explain why I gave this three stars and if anyone can tell me any different I would be more than willing to raise this up to 4 stars only because it was not long enough to rate any higher than that.

I have a huge issue this was only like 9 pages but it was a BRILLIANT 9 pages. The problem I have is I cannot find the rest of what seemed like a brilliant series on Amazon. I would prefer to read the series as a whole instead of broken up but I really want to read this. So if you can
Robert Zimmermann
Here's the first installment of the Sandpaper Fidelity series. It's short, as each installment is, being only a few pages in length. This one left me intrigued enough to keep going, but it's too short to know if I can say "I really liked it" because it lacks fullness, due to the "short chapter" format. I'll be going on to the next to see what else will happen :)
Tracie Puckett
This was an excellent start to the series!! Honestly, I was glad I got a late start. I was able to pick up the next one immediately and keep reading! I don't know if I would have wanted to wait a whole week to find out more! Strong start! Great characters!
Mindy
I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I wanted to be supportive. Oh my goodness! I was completely immersed in the story by the end of the first paragraph. I couldn't wait to get to the next one!
Alison Showalter

Loving this series so far! Quick easy reads but satisfying!
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Lesley
Lesley marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Tyler Snell
Tyler Snell marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
C. Vescio
C. Vescio marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Chantal Hebert
Chantal Hebert marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2012
Dan Wheeler
Dan Wheeler marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Paperback of SF #1-12 Coming December 2012! 1 1 Oct 09, 2012 09:01PM
Updates and a Big Thank You 1 4 Jul 01, 2012 12:38PM
Elizabeth Barone writes contemporary New Adult romance and suspense, starring sassy belles who chose an alternative path in life. She is the author of over a dozen books, including The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos and the South of Forever series.

Elizabeth lives in Waterbury, Connecticut with her husband, the artist Michael Campbell.
More about Elizabeth Barone...

Sandpaper Fidelity (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Sandpaper Fidelity: Episode #2
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #3: Another Failure
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #4: Animal Desire
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #5: Confessions and Camouflage
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #6: "The Blight Within"
  • Sandpaper Fidelity 7: "World Coming Down"
  • Sandpaper Fidelity 8: "Edge of the Stage Part I"
  • Sandpaper Fidelity 9: "Edge of the Stage Part II"
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #10: "Into the Fire"
  • Sandpaper Fidelity #11: "The Other Side"
The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos Amplified (ESX #1) Crazy Comes in Threes Tempo (ESX #2) Sandpaper Fidelity #3: Another Failure