Start by marking “Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle (Kiwi Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle (Kiwi Series, #4)

Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle (Kiwi #4)

In book four of the Kiwi Series, the wedding of Inspector Furrball and Madame Purrfect approaches. But, catastrophe, the ring is stolen from the Gem Shop! A pawprint identifies Fyre Cracker as the thief, but he lives in the dark world of the UnderPaw beneath Cat City, which is inhabited by crimicats. It’s up to the Kiwi Klub to find the ring. In the human world, the ...more
ebook
Published August 31st 2012 by Vickie Johnstone

To ask other readers questions about Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle

Nancy
Nov 10, 2015 Nancy rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent book I would recommend this book to any one who wants an excellent book. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Ritesh
Jun 26, 2012 Ritesh rated it really liked it
Please read this first: The story of this book draws a lot from the stories of the first three books. So, it is possible that spoilers will creep into my review. If you haven’t read the first three books, please don’t read any further.

I have to start by saying that I have loved each of Kiwi’s previous adventures, and this one is no different. Vickie’s books have been growing in scope and complexity, which is something I really like. The kids, at whom this series is aimed, can now grow along with
Greta Burroughs
Oct 17, 2012 Greta Burroughs rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting the fourth installment of Vickie Johnstone's Kiwi series and purchased Kiwi and the Serpent of the Isle ebook as soon as it was available. I am a big fan of all Vickie's book with the Kiwi series being my favorite.

In book four, many of the characters from the other three Kiwi books take part in the new adventure. It had been a while since I read the other books so I was unfamiliar with a couple of the characters. That problem was easily solved by the bits of back s
Lana
May 24, 2016 Lana rated it it was amazing
I certainly love the books about Kiwi's adventures and maybe Vickie Johnson will write more one day. I read all her Kiwi books and passed them onto my Granddaughter who also loves these books.

Kiwi is a magical cat who often visits Cat city. Her two charges, a boy and girl, go with her but in Cat City they are kittens. The Serpent of the Isle is a bully who lives in a different dimension than Cat City but you'll have to read the book for any further information as I don't want to be a spoiler.
Robert Deburgh
Robert Deburgh rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2013
Katie Scully Specht
Katie Scully Specht rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Ed Drury
Ed Drury rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2012
Jill Elizabeth
Jill Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Megan Broutian
Megan Broutian rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2012
Vickie
Jun 26, 2012 Vickie added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
Cassie McCown
Cassie McCown marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Kana
Kana marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Vilde
Vilde marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2012
Wensday
Wensday marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Quin
Quin marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Patricia Kemp Blackmon marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Ingrid Madreia
Ingrid Madreia marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Donna Thompson
Donna Thompson marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Hi, I live in London and work as a layout sub-editor on business magazines. I love reading, writing, films, the sea, art, animals, nature and travelling. Since 2011, I have self-published 15 books.

Books self-published in 2011:

Kaleidoscope (March) - 119 poems;
Travelling Light - a free book of 38 poems;
Kiwi in Cat City (April);
Kiwi and the Missing Magic (June); and
Kiwi and the Living Nightmare (Octo
More about Vickie Johnstone...

Kiwi (6 books)
  • Kiwi in Cat City (Kiwi Series, #1)
  • Kiwi and the Missing Magic (Kiwi Series, #2)
  • Kiwi and the Living Nightmare (Kiwi Series, #3)
  • Kiwi in the Realm of Ra (Kiwi Series, #5)
  • Kiwi's Christmas Tail (Kiwi Series, #6)