Start by marking “ForNevermore: Season One” as Want to Read:
ForNevermore: Season One

ForNevermore: Season One (ForNevermore Episodes 1-6)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  13 reviews
ForNevermore Season One: Books 1-6 (The paranormal serial begins!)

From the writers of the groundbreaking post-apocalyptic serial Yesterday’s Gone, comes a dark new fantasy horror serial, ForNevermore.

All 17 year old Noella Snow ever wanted was a normal life.

But normal died with her mother, minutes after she was born. Then again when her father was murdered before her eyes
Published April 8th 2012 by Collective Inkwell

To ask other readers questions about ForNevermore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ForNevermore

Anita Soelver
This was a great read, whether you're young or not. I'm definitely not, and I loved this first season.

I started reading this on - the authors website - as serialized fiction, where we were served one chapter each day to start up on, and then it moved - as planned - to one chapter each week. I couldn't wait to read the rest, so moved to my Kindle instead. And what a wonderful story!

I have never read anything quite like this. A young adult horror fantasy story? I'm not sure wh
Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books)

ForNevermore is a wild ride that grips you and doesn't let go until the very last page. The books are billed as Young Adult but, I think that even finicky Adult readers will find a certain charm with this series.

The Good

Noella Snow- I felt the struggle with sanity Noella encounters in this book. Is Noella seeing things or is this all in her head? I really felt that the writers kept you guessing and even I had trouble telling if what she was seeing was real or not. Noella was a strong developed
It turns out sleep wasn't worth it. But this book was!

Okay i want to gush just for a moment because omg! i loved this!! i got this big goofy smile on my face right now because i was really cautious when i started this yesterday because i have never done like an episodic book before, and at some points i was a little i want to keep going? Well do it! and just keep going and don't stop, because oh my god! SSSOOOO GOOD. LOVED IT. Seriously stop reading this review and go ahead and start r
This is a dark horror fantasy, written in Platt and Wright's inimitable style. Excellent, excellent, excellent! It was fast paced and scary, with several twists and turns. I am eagerly (and impatiently) waiting Season 2.
Brittney Martinez
An excellent start to a series I know I'm going to be addicted to. The characters are complex, and you're feelings about them change over the course of the series. Each episode leaves you on a cliffhanger begging for more. I suggest you buy the season as a whole so you can binge (similar to watching a season on Netflix).

I'm eager for the next season. This new type of writing is exciting, and I hope it catches on.
Blaine Moore
This series started out a bit slow for me but picked up steam by the end; the last 2 episodes were very good. There were quite a few elements that were pretty predictable, but in true Collective Inkwell fashion they did have a good season finale that caught me by surprise.
Anne Buzzini
I read this with trepidation after reading the words "young adult" but liked Yesterday's Gone, so I gave it a try. I'm very glad I did. While Sean and David need a good line editor, the story is great. The pace kept me going and I want more.
Jarkko Laine
At the age of 32, I don't think I qualify as young adult anymore, but I loved e story. Platt & Wright are story tellers who know how to surprise the reader again and again. And they did it again with this book. Why isn't season 2 here yet!?
I was very surprised by this book. I didn't want to read it at first, but I was drawn to the coverfor some reason. I was not disappointed.
Very exciting read! I was glad that I waited to read them all until I had all six episodes because I didn't want to stop once I started.

Another page turner from Wright & platt... Looking forward to the next instalment..shame it's so long to wait!!
Every time I read one of their series I think it is my favorite, but this time I'm sure that this one is my favorite!
I loved this book about a young girl who finds a world within her world. Can't wait for the next Season.
Kristie Gossman
Kristie Gossman marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Wendi Miller
Wendi Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Conny marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
EKRonnie is currently reading it
Apr 01, 2015
Brian Switzer
Brian Switzer marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Linda B
Linda B marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Marta Campbell
Marta Campbell marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Daniel Hauff-Lazar
Daniel Hauff-Lazar marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Katie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Lauren marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sean loves writing books, even more than reading them. He is co-founder of Collective Inkwell and Realm & Sands imprints, writes for children under the name Guy Incognito, and has more than his share of nose.

Together with co-authors David Wright and Johnny B. Truant, Sean has written the series Yesterdays Gone, WhiteSpace, ForNevermore, Available Darkness, Dark Crossings, Unicorn Western, The
More about Sean Platt...

ForNevermore (7 books)
  • ForNeverMore: Episode 1 (ForNevermore, #1)
  • ForNevermore: Episode 2 (ForNevermore, #2)
  • ForNevermore: Episode 3 (ForNevermore, #3)
  • ForNevermore: Episode 4 (ForNevermore, #4)
  • ForNevermore: Episode 5 (ForNevermore, #5)
  • ForNevermore: Episode 6 (ForNevermore, #6)
Yesterday's Gone: Season One Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success) Yesterday's Gone: Episode 1 (Yesterday's Gone, #1) Yesterday's Gone: Season Three Yesterday's Gone: Season Two