Start by marking “Raven's Children (Sequoyah, #2)” as Want to Read:
Raven's Children (Sequoyah, #2)

Raven's Children (Sequoyah #2)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Moire Cameron, former NASA explorer and web pilot, now has a working ship, a loyal crew, an unexpected son, and a valuable Earthlike planet to protect from the clutches of Toren. Then Ennis, the only one to discover her secret, is captured by Toren--and Moire discovers crucial information that could help end the crab-human war. Moire must find a way to rescue Ennis and get ...more
Published July 3rd 2012 by World's Away Press

To ask other readers questions about Raven's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raven's Children

SubterraneanCatalyst
I bought this book last night I think right off my finishing book #1 and I finished this today (reading on the beach- it is one of my top pleasures of life!).
Moira is in over her head but she's surrounded by golden loyalty. I am relieved that there wasn't any "you think everyone is loyal but NO hee hee there is this one character that hates your guts on your crew!" scenario going on.

Namur sends Ennis to Fuck-Up-Mothball station. Our poor Ennis and how my heart bleeds for him. He's tortu
Steve Poling
Raven's Children (5 stars) is a rollicking yarn that takes up where The Long Way Home left off.

The protagonist, Moire Cameron is now a Captain in her own right with a loyal crew and the same pack of evil corporate types is out to get her.

The Long Way Home introduced a mystery of where and how Moire's son came to be. This mystery provides the axis about which this novel and it's title turns.

In Raven's Children Moire manages to make some more friends and some questionable allies as well.

When I rev
Opal
Janine Southard
3.5 stars.

This one's got some great moments. The POV from Wratursent possibly being my favorite.

The story's always moving.

But we've moved away from some of the fun space details. Also, the romance really annoys me on a personal level. Like, she's still pretty freshly grieving for her dead lover, but okay rebound. Only, not rebound because it's serious. At least I believe the male half of the pair is all about respect and admiration, which I don't get as much of from Moire.

Already bought the thir
Pancha
Book two was just as enjoyable as book one. Moire is a great main character. I really enjoy reading about. Chase manages to make her emotionally complicated and interesting without making her annoying, cruel, or a jerk. It is really obvious why people choose to serve under her.
Teresa Carrigan
Excellent SF adventure. (Space opera?) This is the sequel to The Long Way Home, and the middle book of a trilogy.
Dick
Not as good as the first book, but that's not unusual for the middle book of a trilogy
Clyde
This is a great series.
Zafia
Zafia marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
btevelde
btevelde marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Kael
Kael marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Melvyn
Melvyn marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Ron Soulliard
Ron Soulliard is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Sequoyah (3 books)
  • The Long Way Home (Sequoyah, #1)
  • Queen of Chaos (Sequoyah #3)
The Long Way Home (Sequoyah, #1) The Last Mage Guardian Firehearted Queen of Chaos (Sequoyah #3) The Scent of Metal