Start by marking “Twisted in Tulips (Tulle and Tulips, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted in Tulips (Tulle and Tulips, #2)

Twisted in Tulips (Tulle and Tulips #2)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Fate has a way of rearranging everything…

Tulle and Tulips, Book 2

After months of just getting by on military disability pay, Jace Nichols is going for his dream job in Miami. Until he stops to rescue a woman under attack. Thanks to his deeply ingrained sense of duty, he misses his one-shot-only interview—for a woman who seems more grateful he saved her way-too-sexy shoes t
Published August 14th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Twisted in Tulips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted in Tulips

Devil in Winter by Lisa KleypasTo Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth HoytRunning Scarred by Jackie WilliamsThe Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer AshleyForever Scarred by Jackie Williams
romance where hero/heroine have a disability
271st out of 294 books — 189 voters
All the Right Reasons by Sandy JamesReckless Endangerment by Amber Lea EastonEmbattled Hearts by J.M. MaddenDestroy Me by Laura BaileyEmbattled Minds by J.M. Madden
Wounded Warriors of Romance
169th out of 219 books — 215 voters

More lists with this book...

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
I am a HUGE fan of Nikki Duncan. This is the first book that I have read in the Tulle and Tulips series and I'm definitely going back to read Tangled In Tulle.
Twisted In Tulips was an entertaining read. It was short and sexy and left me smiling at the end. Jace and Misty perfectly suited each other.
I love a wounded/broken hero and a heroine that can help her hero find peace. Jace was kind of an asshat with the way he constantly commented
on her clothes but he definitely made up for it. I just
Guilty Pleasures
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

I swear I am a novella junkie, I can’t help it. I know when I start one it’s going to be short but the junkie in me just keeps screaming for more. I don’t know why I torture myself so much, umm…yes I do, I’m addicted to them; plain and simple. Even though I know it’s going to be short, even though I know the characters might not be developed as much as I would like, even though the relationships move along at an alarming rate; I can’t stop reading them. T
Nikki
This is a short novella that is steamy and sweet! Even though the Hero is all man, he still has a vulnerable side. The heroine is a smart ass chic who does and says what she wants and I like it! Hot sex, sweet and endearing story. I'm looking forward to more from the Tulle and Tulips wedding ladies!
Julie Barrett
Twisted in Tulips by Nikki Duncan
Misty Morgan was rescued from the attack by Jace Nichols. He had even saved her shoes-her most prized possessions.
She helped run Tulle and Tulips Designer Weddings with others.
Jace was hoping to get a high tech job with the security company but because he had saved her from the attack, the cops came and that put him very late for the interview.
At the bar they are with others at separate tables and after she leaves Jace follows her and with his military background
Stevie Carroll
I still like the way this series is turning out, but I had real problems with some of the hero's attitudes towards women in this particular book. Although he supposedly changed his views, I didn't feel that he'd completely redeemed himself.
Tosha
This was a good short read. Not to steamy, but very romantic. The biggest minus, I would love a longer version. I think I could really fall for Jace. And I like Misty's personality.
Gina
I love the pairing of these two. Misty is just the right heroine for Jace, giving and strong she's just what he needs to renew his faith in people. Loved it!!
Emily
I think I could have liked this better if the characters and their story was more fleshed out.
Tereza Moschou
Tereza Moschou marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Viktoriya
Viktoriya marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Mer
Mer marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 22, 2015
Kaidi
Kaidi marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Jennifer Zorko
Jennifer Zorko is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Jagarrettalways
Jagarrettalways marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Oct 28, 2014
Carolyn Rae Williamson
Carolyn Rae Williamson marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Anap
Anap marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Anita M Romance softy
Anita M Romance softy marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Heart stopping puppy chases, childhood melodrama and the aborted hangings of innocent toys are all in a day’s work for Nikki Duncan. This athletic equestrian turned reluctant homemaker turned daring author, is drawn to the siren song of a fresh storyline.

Nikki plots murder and mayhem over breakfast, scandalous exposes at lunch and the sensual turn of phrase after dinner. Nevertheless, it is the pl
More about Nikki Duncan...

Tulle and Tulips (5 books)
  • Tangled in Tulle (Tulle and Tulips #1)
  • Handcuffed in Housewares (Tulle and Tulips, #3)
  • Debauched in Diamonds (Tulle and Tulips, #4)
  • Seduced in Sand (Tulle and Tulips, #5)
Wicked in Whispering Cove (Whispering Cove, #3) Sounds to Die By (Sensory Ops, #1) Burned (Whispering Cove, #4) Tangled in Tulle (Tulle and Tulips #1) Scent of Persuasion (Sensory Ops, #2)