Start by marking “Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, #2)” as Want to Read:
Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, #2)

Songs of the Wind (Love Lines #2)

Losing Christian hasn’t been easy for Eileen. But she’s not going to give up. Now she has to find a way to bring him back from the magical dream, where he was taken by Eric Lanster. Together with her friend Evan, Eileen goes to France – Meridin’s motherland, where she hopes to find out the mysteries of the dream’s magic. In a small town named Fontainbleau they meet a wizar ...more
Paperback, 1, 424 pages
Published November 29th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Songs of the Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Songs of the Wind

Michikit
Mar 24, 2013 Michikit rated it it was amazing
Read the first chapter:
Songs of the Wind - Chapter 1

My Review:

How can a book be that perfect? I don’t want to exaggerate, but this is the kind of reading I enjoy and there are several reasons why: smart characters that don’t jump right into danger without thinking, friends that are important, loving family and no love triangle.

I really missed Christian, but even though he was not present, he was definitely the center of Songs of the Wind. I enjoyed the team effort and the way everyone has been o
Stefan Eveline
Dec 14, 2012 Stefan Eveline rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After Eileen loses Christian she only survives with the thought that she will save him.She is happy just when she can hear the songs of the wind because the songs are the only connection with Christian.The songs are beautiful like the love between them.
Evan is her support when she is was in France and she feel safe and protected when he is around her.I like the friendship between them.
A beautiful surprise in this book was Evan.I feel in love with this character because he is strong brave and pro
Brenda Franklin
Dec 03, 2012 Brenda Franklin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own
Diana has done it again! She has created a wonderful mash up of mystery, romance, humor, and magic in her second installment in the Love Lines series known as Songs of the Wind. Picking up right where she left off in Love Lines with Eileen's love, Chrstian kidnapped. Eileen and Evan--along with the help from their friends--search and fight for not only to save Christian, but to figure out the answers to several questions.

Things start to get complicated. Don't worry though! Diana has you covered
Mary
Dec 02, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book since the moment I was done with Book 1: Love Lines.

Best Part of the book: How can I pick just one part or character?! Each is so unique to the story and the chemistry between the characters is awesome! I love the way Diana writes. She is very detailed in her story. You feel what the characters are feeling and you know their surroundings. I also love that she switches from different POVs. This way you are not just restricted to one character. However, about all,
Gayatri
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

There have been a lot of okayish books for me this year. So I was dreading to read another book but after convincing myself I started reading this book. In the beginning I was worried that I might not like the book at all but as I started turning page after page for more I realized I did like the book after all. There was lots of adventure and action in this one. Many puzzles were solved a lot of mysteries revealed and some of t
Inna
Dec 02, 2012 Inna rated it really liked it
Review also appears on my blog
First I would like to say thanks to the awesome Diana Nixon who provided me with an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. Thanks so much!
This books picks up right where Love Lines left off. Christian is missing and Eileen and friends are thinking of ways they can save him. Eileen and Evan travel to France but will what they do be enough to save Christian and more importantly will they be able to survive the choices they had to make to get Christian ba
Janna Mashburn
Dec 10, 2012 Janna Mashburn rated it really liked it
Book review for the Indie Bookshelf

Songs of the Wind picks up right where Love Lines left off, Christian is missing and Eileen and Evan are on a mission to get him back. The author brings you into her magical world once again, revealing even more about Dever and its Founding Magical Families. There are so many more elements that take place with each chapter. This book showed alternate POV from Eileen to Evan, Evan's POV being my favorite. He was my favori
Bianca
Feb 25, 2013 Bianca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.Thank you SO much,Diana!

I am seriously knocked off by this book! It was even better than the first one, “Love Lines”. Though I didn’t believe that this series can get any better, I was proven wrong. “Love Lines” is one of these series that keeps getting better and better with every book.

“Songs of the Wind” is just perfect! It has everything I ever wanted from a book. Action, love, emotions, funny moments, magic. I couldn’t ask f
Amber
Feb 23, 2013 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, review
Songs of the Wind was so much better than the first book, not that I didnt like the first one, there was just so much more emotions brought out in the characters, we also got to see different sides of Evan which really broke my heart. I loved every bit of Songs of the Wind, Diana Nixon did an amazing job with this one and I cant wait to read the next book.

In Songs of the Wind, Eileen and Evan are trying to bring Christian back home after he has been kidnapped by Eric. However, they have to figu
Tracy
Dec 02, 2012 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Wow hang on this second book takes you for a RIDE!!!

Just when you THINK you know what's going to happen next, your wrong!!

This book is told from both Eileen's POV an Evan's POV.

The story you need to pay attention to because there has been such detail an additional history we learn about Dever an it's Founding Magical Families.

The depth Diana Nixon has created in this world an the history she continues to expand upon with each book is phenomenal.

The mystery that has been added along with how we
Janie
Jan 19, 2013 Janie rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review.
What a fantastic book.
After losing Christian in Book 1 " Love Lines" Eileen is determined to get him back from Evil Eric.
With the help of her friends and family, especially Evan. She goes on a long search filled with riddles and danger at every turn, with the goal of finding and saving her beloved Christian!!! She finally succeeds but yet they face more trials. I really can't wait to see what happens in book 3.
Angie Pittinger
Dec 23, 2012 Angie Pittinger rated it it was amazing
Once again, Diana has completely drawn you back into this unbelievable world of magic and transformation. I fell in love with Eileen and Christian immediately on the first and the depth of their relationship is awe inspiring. I was lucky to have recieved an ARC of this story, and hope that Diana continues to put her talent for storytelling to great use as she now has an avid fan with this book.
Caitlin
Jul 09, 2013 Caitlin rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I love everything about this series! Diana Nixon is one of my favorite authors! Once again she has spun a tale of love, betrayal, adventure, and, excitement! I love all of her characters, they always have great personalities. I think that everyone should read this series! I cant wait to read the next book!!:)
Mercedes
Aug 04, 2014 Mercedes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great second book.
Mysterious intriguing adventurous love.
More info on characters.
Great story.
Can't wait to read the next to see what happens.
Chantelle Hazelden
A great continuation from the first book, I like how we found out more about each character just dislike that it was left on another cliffhanger, I want to know what happens now!!!
Nic
Jan 01, 2013 Nic rated it it was amazing
i loved this book it was amazing, the storyline, the characters! everything review coming soon http://nicsnominations.blogspot.co.uk/
TJ
Nov 02, 2015 TJ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read Love Lines the first book in the series last year, and the cliffhanger almost put me in a MAJOR book-hangover. Then we know how easily distracted I get. But I was super excited to get back into the world of magic and wonder of Dever!
I honestly have come to adore Diana Nixon's writing style. Its simple and yet engaging. Songs of the Wind adds more to the amazing book world the author has created and I loved getting back into it. It picks up right where Love Lines ended and it kept me hooke
Ceres95
Mar 31, 2014 Ceres95 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

More on my blog : http://ceresbooksworld.com/2014/03/29...
Tea
Jan 07, 2013 Tea rated it it was amazing
Friging amazing!!
Stefana Alexandra
Feb 09, 2013 Stefana Alexandra rated it really liked it
After Eileen had to face her destiny, now she has lost the love of her life, Christian. He is trapped in a magical dream because of Eric Lanster, a maniac that wants power. Trying to bring him back she has to go through a lot of hard moments and put under question her friendships. They say that love bounds last forever, but what happens when one is broken? Who dies and who lives? What changes?
When you can do nothing to stop the destiny, you have to find ways to get what you want, no matter what
Sabrina
Feb 12, 2013 Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Lake
Lake added it
Aug 21, 2016
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Veronica Mendoza
Veronica Mendoza marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Sarah Schulz
Sarah Schulz marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Epure Alin
Epure Alin marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Diana Nixon, an International Bestselling Author of contemporary and paranormal romances, is a woman of contradictions. She was born in Minsk, Belarus. She has a Master of Law degree and speaks several foreign languages, including English, Polish and Spanish.
Diana’s writing career is like a roller coaster ride. It started with a fantasy novel named Love Lines, that was originally written in Russia
More about Diana Nixon...

Love Lines (3 books)
  • Love Lines (Love Lines, #1)
  • The Curse of Blood (Love Lines, #4)