Start by marking “Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, #2)” as Want to Read:
Songs of the Wind (Love Lines, #2)

Songs of the Wind (Love Lines #2)

4.59 of 5 stars 4.59  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Losing Christian hasn’t been easy for Eileen. But she’s not going to give up. Now she has to find a way to bring him back from the magical dream, where he was taken by Eric Lanster. Together with her friend Evan, Eileen goes to France – Meridin’s motherland, where she hopes to find out the mysteries of the dream’s magic. In a small town named Fontainbleau they meet a wizar ...more
Paperback, 1, 424 pages
Published November 29th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Songs of the Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Songs of the Wind

Onyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutInsurgent by Veronica RothCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareLover Reborn by J.R. WardOnce Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Most Expected Romance Titles 2012
352nd out of 416 books — 1,483 voters
Onyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutInsurgent by Veronica RothCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareFinale by Becca FitzpatrickOpal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2012 Most Awaited YA Novels and Sequels
199th out of 265 books — 732 voters

More lists with this book...

Read the first chapter:
Songs of the Wind - Chapter 1

My Review:

How can a book be that perfect? I don’t want to exaggerate, but this is the kind of reading I enjoy and there are several reasons why: smart characters that don’t jump right into danger without thinking, friends that are important, loving family and no love triangle.

I really missed Christian, but even though he was not present, he was definitely the center of Songs of the Wind. I enjoyed the team effort and the way everyone has been o
Stefan Eveline
After Eileen loses Christian she only survives with the thought that she will save him.She is happy just when she can hear the songs of the wind because the songs are the only connection with Christian.The songs are beautiful like the love between them.
Evan is her support when she is was in France and she feel safe and protected when he is around her.I like the friendship between them.
A beautiful surprise in this book was Evan.I feel in love with this character because he is strong brave and pro
Brenda Franklin
Diana has done it again! She has created a wonderful mash up of mystery, romance, humor, and magic in her second installment in the Love Lines series known as Songs of the Wind. Picking up right where she left off in Love Lines with Eileen's love, Chrstian kidnapped. Eileen and Evan--along with the help from their friends--search and fight for not only to save Christian, but to figure out the answers to several questions.

Things start to get complicated. Don't worry though! Diana has you covered
I have been waiting for this book since the moment I was done with Book 1: Love Lines.

Best Part of the book: How can I pick just one part or character?! Each is so unique to the story and the chemistry between the characters is awesome! I love the way Diana writes. She is very detailed in her story. You feel what the characters are feeling and you know their surroundings. I also love that she switches from different POVs. This way you are not just restricted to one character. However, about all,
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

There have been a lot of okayish books for me this year. So I was dreading to read another book but after convincing myself I started reading this book. In the beginning I was worried that I might not like the book at all but as I started turning page after page for more I realized I did like the book after all. There was lots of adventure and action in this one. Many puzzles were solved a lot of mysteries revealed and some of t
Review also appears on my blog
First I would like to say thanks to the awesome Diana Nixon who provided me with an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. Thanks so much!
This books picks up right where Love Lines left off. Christian is missing and Eileen and friends are thinking of ways they can save him. Eileen and Evan travel to France but will what they do be enough to save Christian and more importantly will they be able to survive the choices they had to make to get Christian ba
Janna Mashburn
Book review for the Indie Bookshelf

Songs of the Wind picks up right where Love Lines left off, Christian is missing and Eileen and Evan are on a mission to get him back. The author brings you into her magical world once again, revealing even more about Dever and its Founding Magical Families. There are so many more elements that take place with each chapter. This book showed alternate POV from Eileen to Evan, Evan's POV being my favorite. He was my favori
I received a free copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.Thank you SO much,Diana!

I am seriously knocked off by this book! It was even better than the first one, “Love Lines”. Though I didn’t believe that this series can get any better, I was proven wrong. “Love Lines” is one of these series that keeps getting better and better with every book.

“Songs of the Wind” is just perfect! It has everything I ever wanted from a book. Action, love, emotions, funny moments, magic. I couldn’t ask f
Songs of the Wind was so much better than the first book, not that I didnt like the first one, there was just so much more emotions brought out in the characters, we also got to see different sides of Evan which really broke my heart. I loved every bit of Songs of the Wind, Diana Nixon did an amazing job with this one and I cant wait to read the next book.

In Songs of the Wind, Eileen and Evan are trying to bring Christian back home after he has been kidnapped by Eric. However, they have to figu
Wow hang on this second book takes you for a RIDE!!!

Just when you THINK you know what's going to happen next, your wrong!!

This book is told from both Eileen's POV an Evan's POV.

The story you need to pay attention to because there has been such detail an additional history we learn about Dever an it's Founding Magical Families.

The depth Diana Nixon has created in this world an the history she continues to expand upon with each book is phenomenal.

The mystery that has been added along with how we
I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review.
What a fantastic book.
After losing Christian in Book 1 " Love Lines" Eileen is determined to get him back from Evil Eric.
With the help of her friends and family, especially Evan. She goes on a long search filled with riddles and danger at every turn, with the goal of finding and saving her beloved Christian!!! She finally succeeds but yet they face more trials. I really can't wait to see what happens in book 3.
Angie Pittinger
Once again, Diana has completely drawn you back into this unbelievable world of magic and transformation. I fell in love with Eileen and Christian immediately on the first and the depth of their relationship is awe inspiring. I was lucky to have recieved an ARC of this story, and hope that Diana continues to put her talent for storytelling to great use as she now has an avid fan with this book.
I love this book! I love everything about this series! Diana Nixon is one of my favorite authors! Once again she has spun a tale of love, betrayal, adventure, and, excitement! I love all of her characters, they always have great personalities. I think that everyone should read this series! I cant wait to read the next book!!:)
Great second book.
Mysterious intriguing adventurous love.
More info on characters.
Great story.
Can't wait to read the next to see what happens.
Chantelle Hazelden
A great continuation from the first book, I like how we found out more about each character just dislike that it was left on another cliffhanger, I want to know what happens now!!!
i loved this book it was amazing, the storyline, the characters! everything review coming soon
I read Love Lines the first book in the series last year, and the cliffhanger almost put me in a MAJOR book-hangover. Then we know how easily distracted I get. But I was super excited to get back into the world of magic and wonder of Dever!
I honestly have come to adore Diana Nixon's writing style. Its simple and yet engaging. Songs of the Wind adds more to the amazing book world the author has created and I loved getting back into it. It picks up right where Love Lines ended and it kept me hooke
I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

More on my blog :
Friging amazing!!
Stefana Alexandra
After Eileen had to face her destiny, now she has lost the love of her life, Christian. He is trapped in a magical dream because of Eric Lanster, a maniac that wants power. Trying to bring him back she has to go through a lot of hard moments and put under question her friendships. They say that love bounds last forever, but what happens when one is broken? Who dies and who lives? What changes?
When you can do nothing to stop the destiny, you have to find ways to get what you want, no matter what
Loza Abebe
Loza Abebe marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Bea LaRocca
Bea LaRocca marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Ares marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Anna Willis
Anna Willis marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Clayr Catherall
Clayr Catherall marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Paula Hambrick
Paula Hambrick marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Prisca Martin
Prisca Martin marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Samantha Soccorso
Samantha Soccorso marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Diana Nixon, an International Bestselling Author of contemporary and paranormal romances, is a woman of contradictions. She was born in Minsk, Belarus. She has a Master of Law degree and speaks several foreign languages, including English, Polish and Spanish.
Diana’s writing career is like a roller coaster ride. It started with a fantasy novel named Love Lines, that was originally written in Russia
More about Diana Nixon...

Love Lines (3 books)
  • Love Lines (Love Lines, #1)
  • The Curse of Blood (Love Lines, #4)