Start by marking “Ask Marilyn: The Best of "Ask Marilyn" Letters Published in Parade Magazine from 1986 to 1992 and Many More Never Before Published” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published October 21st 1992 by St. Martin's Press (first published October 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Ask Marilyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask Marilyn

Tyler
Aug 30, 2008 Tyler rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People seeking clarity in thinking
Shelves: non-fiction
Back when Marilyn's column in Parade actually took on interesting subjects, the answers she gave her readers provided a glimpse into the workings of the minds of people with very high IQ's.

This book is a compilation of the best exchanges from that period. By following the questions and the answers Marilyn gives, readers get a picture of what it takes to think the way top-flight intellects do.

My vanity being too much for me, I just ate this book up. The pattern of answers helps show us the need
Tiffany
Jul 03, 2007 Tiffany rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: fun
Brainteasers, puzzles, funny questions, interesting letters, and "Thinking about thinking."
Katie Shepard
She's not clever enough to warrant an entire column/book to answer ridiculous questions.
Emin Arslan
Emin Arslan marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Checo R.
Checo R. marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Seb
Seb marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Thomas Milas
Thomas Milas marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Manuel Valencia Restrepo
Manuel Valencia Restrepo marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Tova
Tova marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
delbee
delbee marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2009
Marilyn vos Savant is an American magazine columnist, author, lecturer and playwright who rose to fame through her listing in the Guinness Book of World Records under "Highest IQ". Since 1986 she has written Ask Marilyn, a Sunday column in Parade magazine in which she solves puzzles and answers questions from readers on a variety of subjects.
More about Marilyn Vos Savant...
Brain Building in Just 12 Weeks The Power of Logical Thinking: Easy Lessons in the Art of Reasoning...and Hard Facts About Its Absence in Our Lives The Art of Spelling: The Madness and the Method Of Course I'm for Monogamy: I'm Also for Everlasting Peace and an End to Taxes Brain Building: Exercising Yourself Smarter