Start by marking “A Baby Before Dawn (Lights Out, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Baby Before Dawn (Lights Out, #2)

A Baby Before Dawn (Lights Out #2)

HE WAS HER ONLY HOPE OF MAKING IT THROUGH THE NIGHT

Chase Vickers never knew a day of fear. From one secret mission to another he'd stared down danger...until the blackout hit Boston, and Chase's only love became the target of revenge. Lily Garrett, the woman he'd loved and walked away from eight months ago. Finding her wasn't difficult; finding her pregnant was.

Lily had al
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about A Baby Before Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Baby Before Dawn

Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecThe Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine AllredLexi, Baby by Lynda LeeAnneCraving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn
Secret Baby Trope
212th out of 212 books — 241 voters
Under The Cypress Tree by Ashleigh Z.Dirty Secret by Emma  HartPerfect Hero (Whose Child?) by Paula Detmer RiggsHer Secret, His Surprise by Paula AltenburgHer Secret, His Baby by Tanya Michaels
Best Secret Baby in Series Romance
26th out of 36 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

Nicky
Jun 06, 2014 Nicky rated it liked it
This was VERY action packed. Perhaps too action packed. I'm not sure how I felt about Chase. He was too willing to walk away from Lily too many times. He was torn between his love for her and his addiction to his adrenaline charged work. But the danger of his job catches up to him and puts Lily and their unborn child in danger. And once again, he's too ready to walk away, this time for their safety. I'm not convinced they're gonna get their happily ever after. I don't believe he'll be able to ...more
Dani
I liked the struggle against the unknown in this story. It wasn't too cliché. I haven't read a book with this storyline until now. I appreciated the conflict involving Ben Parker. It was refreshing to see trust issues between same side members because it really showed that you don't know who to trust when trouble is after you. I want to read the other books in this series. I like reading books about young parents because it makes the story familial and more romantic.
Nicole
Nov 27, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it
I like the novels in this series and this story was not bad. Happening at the same time the other novels were. It was really interesting to see what was happening all around. The romance was complicated and one of redemption. I like that it was not the kind I usually read.
Rebecca
Mar 17, 2010 Rebecca rated it it was ok
Honestly, I was pretty bored. I thought this book was going to be a lot more suspenseful than it was and I didn't like the characters, either of them, very much.
Naomi
Sep 25, 2010 Naomi rated it really liked it
A fun and very quick read. A romance between Chase and Lily brings trouble to them both because of Chase's work. An unknown assailant threatens them and the city of Boston with mayhem and murder!
Gladys pedutem
Gladys pedutem rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Paula Moore
Paula Moore rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2016
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2013
Meha Patel
Meha Patel rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Jackie Worthington
Jackie Worthington rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2010
Starre Wynd
Starre Wynd rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2013
Sheila
Sheila rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2012
Linda Shindeldecker
Linda Shindeldecker rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2007
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2013
Barbara Gard
not bad
KARLA
KARLA rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Linda S. White
Linda S. White rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
Africaindia
Africaindia rated it did not like it
Jul 25, 2016
Caroline
Caroline rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Kim Buelow
Kim Buelow rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Peggy Postlethwait
Peggy Postlethwait rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Janet O'Hara
Janet O'Hara rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Fuji Shusuke
Fuji Shusuke rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
  • Guardian Angel (Colby Agency, #30)
  • Nine-Month Protector (The Precinct: Vice Squad #2; The Precinct #6)
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Phantom Lover (43 Light Street, #25)
  • Wanted: Bodyguard
  • One Hot Forty-Five
  • At Close Range (Bear Claw Creek Crime Lab, #2)
  • Secret Hideout  (Cooper, #9; Cooper Security, #2)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
Linda Castillo is the New York Times bestselling author of the Kate Burkholder series, including Sworn to Silence and Gone Missing, crime thrillers set in Amish country. Sworn to Silence was recently adapted into a Lifetime original movie titled An Amish Murder starring Neve Campbell as Kate Burkholder.

Castillo is the recipient of numerous industry awards, including the Daphne du Maurier Award of
More about Linda Castillo...

Lights Out (4 books)
  • Royal Lockdown (Lights Out, #1)
  • Anything For His Son
  • Meet Me at Midnight (Lights Out, #4)