Start by marking “No Holding Back (The Garrisons, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Holding Back (The Garrisons, #1)
Preview

No Holding Back (The Garrisons #1)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  9 reviews
SHE HAS ONLY ONE WEAKNESS... Isabel Turner knows how perilous the professional racing world can be--on and off the track. As a PR executive representing NASCAR's top drivers, she spent years proving her worth. Now, as she's about to take over her uncle's high-powered position at the firm, Isabel stands to lose her reputation, job and her uncle's respect--just to have racer ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about No Holding Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Holding Back

Judy
No Holding Back by Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington
The Garrison’s Book 1
Isabel Turner had a rough life until her uncle took her into his home when she was fifteen. She owed him for everything, especially her job. Isabel followed the rules and did well at her PR job until one night she broke one of the rules. She couldn’t be involved with any NASCAR drivers, especially not one endorsed by a competitor.

Cade Garrison was the youngest in his family and after an accident that removes his brother
Lindsay Allison
I am giving this a solid four stars for a couple of reasons.

First, I enjoyed this significantly more than I thought I would. I enjoy reading contemporary romance novels, but I wasn't expecting to be too excited about this one mostly because it was about NASCAR. I don't like NASCAR and therefore had never read a NASCAR book. It's the reason why this has been sitting on my bookshelf for 5 years and I hadn't read it yet. I was expecting little to no interest in the book.

I was wrong.

It's always exci
Cookie
gosh very lack luster for a romance
Just - The romance reader
I'm not a Nascar fan, but I do love fast cars and hunky athletes so the book has definite appeal. The characters had good personalities and the chemistry between them was good.

"No Holding Back" is an enjoyable read with plenty of action, and details to make the story not just a fluffy romance. The plot had real life complication and drama added to the romance, which was great.
Catherine Edwards
This book was insanely good. I reread it every couple months, thats how much I love it. And the good news is the next book in this series is due out soon and will be availible in days! YEY! This book is an awesome read. It ties into the other Harlequin stories but isn't dependent on them anymore than they are dependent on it.
Carol
This book in the Nascar series was a fast, good read. Perfect for taking on vacation or reading at the beach. I learned more about NASCAR sponsorhips and the difference between the Nextel series and the Busch series.
Cheryl
it not a heavy read, nice and light with just enough struggle...I think this is the 5th or 6th time I've read it, great when I need a smile and heck there's even some NASCAR tossed in!
Jodi
Read this trilogy backwards so I was a little bored reading this one last.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Jeanne Fuller
Jeanne Fuller marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Kokopelli
Kokopelli marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
E.v. Sage
E.v. Sage marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Thunderstruck (Harlequin NASCAR, #4)
  • Back on Track (Harlequin NASCAR, #8)
  • A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)
  • Into the Wild (The McGraws, #2)
  • All the Right Angles
  • Loves Me, Loves Me Knot (Chicks with Sticks #2)
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)
  • Special of the Day
  • The Power of Love
  • You've Got Male (OPUS #1)
  • Defiantly Yours
  • Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253)
  • This Perfect Kiss
  • Here Comes Trouble
Liz Allison is the widow of NASCAR Legend Davey Allison - who passed away July 13th, 1993 after the helicopter he was piloting crashed at Talladega Speedway in Alabama.

Since his death, she has authored and co-authored several NASCAR related books. She recently broke into the Romance genre by co-authoring the book "No Holding Back."

She also does TV and Radio work
More about Liz Allison...

The Garrisons (3 books)
  • Risking Her Heart (The Garrisons, #2)
  • Winning It All (The Garrisons, #3)
A NASCAR Holiday 3 Risking Her Heart (The Garrisons, #2) Winning It All (The Garrisons, #3) The Girlfriend's Guide to Nascar: Officially Licensed  The Memory of a Kiss