Start by marking “Paige the Pantomime Fairy” as Want to Read:
Paige the Pantomime Fairy

Paige the Pantomime Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  408 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Paige the pantomime fairy is in trouble. She needs the help of Rachel and Kirsty in order to save Christmas and stop naughty Jack Frost from spoiling the celebrations.
Published 2006 by Orchard

To ask other readers questions about Paige the Pantomime Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paige the Pantomime Fairy

Amy Rae
This book has all the flavour of a Communion wafer without the transubstantiation angle to make it palatable. I cannot remember the last time I read something so content-free. Two cardboard cutouts look for MacGuffins with the assistance of fairy magic that appears to work however the plot needs it to work at a given point in time. FUN.

If you have a beginning reader who's Really Fucking Into Fairies, then this book will presumably scratch that itch. It's otherwise a pretty wretched non-experienc
Jan 04, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first "Special Edition" book Rainbow Magic series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and I am encouraging it since I am confident that these books will help her develop a love for reading! She reads them on her own and will sometimes read aloud to me. I have been reading them along with her (at first I was irritated by them, but now they amuse me and the ...more
Priya Appleby
(My overall review for the rainbow magic series)

These books were so magical to me as a child. They really got me into reading and I was so addicted. They helped me learn the colours of the rainbow and entertained me for several years. The books aren't very good. I've tried reading them again because I was interested in what I saw in them. The books are very similar and repetitive but to child version of me, they were completely perfect!
Samantha Irving
Review from a future teacher:

Easy, cute, and fun! I read these books as a recommendation from a 3rd grade student who was just learning English. This series by the authors, known collectively as Daisy Meadows, is perfect for her as it has the easy vocab, but a fun story to keep interest.
I read this today for fun, because I found it and hadn't read a fairy book in a while. I know it's very light reading and definitely not my reading level :) This is a fun, cute book and I love this story above most of the others in the Rainbow Magic series. Recommended to Elementary grade girls.
This was big hit for storytime. Rachel and Kirsty try to keep the Christmas play running smoothly with the help of Paige, a fairy. The story has a good flow and anticipation for the younger audience.
Jada Thomas
I love this book because as my name is Paige I found it very special that I for one had a book with my name on it and the idea that if you dream you can be anything you wish to be
Rosie Holiday
this book was very good because I liked the goblins because they kept dressing up like the two ugly sisters.
Shea B
It didn't really keep my interest. It got a little boring. I liked the other ones more.
I like this book because there was a peformance which was named
i like these fairy books but their really easy to read
Another really enjoyable book!
Sarah  Hope
This is a very good book!
I dont Know!!!!!!!!!
fun show
Natalie Moreland
G: "this was as awesome as 6,500!"
Gloria Lee Yick Kwan
This book is about Paige the Pantomime Fairy needs three magic shoes to keep every panto full of Christmas fun and sparkle!But Jack Frost wants the ballet shoe,golden horseshoe and glass slipper for himself.The show must go on,so Rachel and Kirsty help Paige to get back the three magic shoes.
The non special edition books are to easy. The special edition is right for my age. I really like the special edition books.
Abi added it
Oct 02, 2015
Sarah Hickman
Sarah Hickman marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Georgia marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Genevieve Geiser
Genevieve Geiser marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
  • Fairy Dust
  • Star Dreams (Magic Kitten, #3)
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea? (Ivy and Bean, #7)
  • Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (My Weirder School, #1)
  • The Magic Rings (The Rescue Princesses, #6)
  • Looking-Glass Girl
  • Heidi Heckelbeck in Disguise
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)