Start by marking “Paige the Pantomime Fairy” as Want to Read:
Paige the Pantomime Fairy

Paige the Pantomime Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  389 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Paige the pantomime fairy is in trouble. She needs the help of Rachel and Kirsty in order to save Christmas and stop naughty Jack Frost from spoiling the celebrations.
Published 2006 by Orchard

To ask other readers questions about Paige the Pantomime Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paige the Pantomime Fairy

Dolly
Jan 04, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first "Special Edition" book Rainbow Magic series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and I am encouraging it since I am confident that these books will help her develop a love for reading! She reads them on her own and will sometimes read aloud to me. I have been reading them along with her (at first I was irritated by them, but now they amuse me and the ...more
Priya
(My overall review for the rainbow magic series)

These books were so magical to me as a child. They really got me into reading and I was so addicted. They helped me learn the colours of the rainbow and entertained me for several years. The books aren't very good. I've tried reading them again because I was interested in what I saw in them. The books are very similar and repetitive but to child version of me, they were completely perfect!
Samantha Irving
Review from a future teacher:

Easy, cute, and fun! I read these books as a recommendation from a 3rd grade student who was just learning English. This series by the authors, known collectively as Daisy Meadows, is perfect for her as it has the easy vocab, but a fun story to keep interest.
Hannah
I read this today for fun, because I found it and hadn't read a fairy book in a while. I know it's very light reading and definitely not my reading level :) This is a fun, cute book and I love this story above most of the others in the Rainbow Magic series. Recommended to Elementary grade girls.
Yolanda
This was big hit for storytime. Rachel and Kirsty try to keep the Christmas play running smoothly with the help of Paige, a fairy. The story has a good flow and anticipation for the younger audience.
Jada Thomas
Paige
I love this book because as my name is Paige I found it very special that I for one had a book with my name on it and the idea that if you dream you can be anything you wish to be
Rosie Holiday
this book was very good because I liked the goblins because they kept dressing up like the two ugly sisters.
Shea B
It didn't really keep my interest. It got a little boring. I liked the other ones more.
Lee_yi_hua_valerie
I like this book because there was a peformance which was named
Cinderella.
Emily
i like these fairy books but their really easy to read
Georgiana
Another really enjoyable book!
Sarah  Hope
This is a very good book!
Sheana
I dont Know!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca
fantastic
Sahana
fun show
Gloria Lee Yick Kwan
This book is about Paige the Pantomime Fairy needs three magic shoes to keep every panto full of Christmas fun and sparkle!But Jack Frost wants the ballet shoe,golden horseshoe and glass slipper for himself.The show must go on,so Rachel and Kirsty help Paige to get back the three magic shoes.
Deanna
The non special edition books are to easy. The special edition is right for my age. I really like the special edition books.
Kyah
Kyah is currently reading it
Jun 29, 2015
Papillonitta
Papillonitta marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Callie Stillion
Callie Stillion marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Glen
Glen marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Faith Moyinoluwa Daramola
Faith Moyinoluwa Daramola is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2015
  • Fairy Dust
  • Sparkling Steps (Magic Kitten, #7)
  • The Silver Dolphin (Mermaid Curse, #1)
  • Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea? (Ivy and Bean, #7)
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth
  • The Stolen Crystals (The Rescue Princesses, #4)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)