Start by marking “Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Grow Great Marijuana includes the simplest, quickest methods for getting your grow room started and keeping it packed with buds all year round. Brimming with illustrations, advice, and photos, this east to read guide shows the reader step-by-step how to create an indoor garden.
Published January 1st 2006 by Sweetleaf Publishing Inc

To ask other readers questions about Grow Great Marijuana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grow Great Marijuana

M. Hamilton
It's the writing style and overall layout that makes this a great book. The author breaks down every aspect and writes in a way that makes sense on the first read. Also just a great reference because of how the information is put together. I started reading two other books because they were newer, but I kept going back to this one because it read so easily. Really important for me as I knew nothing about growing and it's a lot more involved than I thought.
David Ward
Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis by Logan Edwards (Sweetleaf 2006)(635). This cannabis cultivation handbook emphasizes indoor growing techniques. My rating: 7/10, finished 6/10/14.
Allen P Mazerolle
Nice book

Easy to understand, lots of info. What can I say this would be a good read for anyone interested in growing medical marijuana.
Nick & Renee
Nick & Renee is currently reading it
Feb 16, 2015
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Weldon Boyd
Weldon Boyd marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Deshawn X dollas
Deshawn X dollas marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Dezeri
Dezeri added it
Aug 25, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Ray Noe
Ray Noe marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Kaytlyn
Kaytlyn marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Alejandro Pineda uio
Alejandro Pineda uio marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Secrets of the A Game: How to Meet and Attract Women Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime The Art of the Approach: The A Game Guide to Meeting Beautiful Women Sanitarium #021