Start by marking “Rich Dad's Real Estate Advantages: Tax and Legal Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investors” as Want to Read:

- There are currently seven books in the Rich Dad's Advisors series, with over one million copies in print. Three in the series, Real Estate Riches, Loopholes of the Rich, and Real Estate Loopholes, became The Wall Street Journal bestsellers.
- Garrett Sutton is an attorney with over 20 years of experience in assisting individuals and businesses to determine their appropria
Published November 1st 2006 by Business Plus (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Rich Dad's Real Estate Advantages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rich Dad's Real Estate Advantages

Waseem
Dec 17, 2014 Waseem rated it did not like it
Ok maybe I have been a bit harsh with this review, and even more harsher because the reason I never got as much from this book as I could because am from the UK, and this is more US based, tax, real state and laws advice - however going by Robert Kiyosaki's own teachings that 'that doesn't work in my country' would be naive for me to assume, so with research, I assume I could find a relevant and similar rule here thats being taught in this book...

...however, the reason am dissapointed in this bo
Jeffrey
Jun 21, 2008 Jeffrey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
A very dry read, but Kiyosaki's advisors give it to you straight. And if you're alive today, real estate is not an option. With the recession, shrinking dollar, outsourcing, downsizing, rapidly shifting economy, death of the pension, and more, YOU need to take care of your financial future. Real estate outweighs other asset classes 1,000 to 1. Lean and earn and you won't yearn for anything. Don't do so and get your voice ready to greet those people coming into Walmart when you're 75. Not good! N ...more
Melanie
I got this book from the library, and after I read it, I went ahead and ordered it so I have it in my home library for reference. There is a lot of good information in these pages - it's all practical and easy to understand. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who is interested in investing in real estate.
Ravi
Feb 11, 2016 Ravi added it
Author Sharon has a smooth way of telling the facts as they are with a little bit of humor sprinkled here and there. Great revelations about the real estate industry. Must read!
Gabe Winter
May 31, 2013 Gabe Winter rated it it was amazing
I Liked the way the book was set up. I have read a few of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books and was given this one by a friend who found it helpful.
Michael
Feb 23, 2008 Michael rated it really liked it
Only got half way through, but I learned a ton of useful tax and legal knowledge that i plan to use on real estate deals
Shane Mcparland
Not a lot of clear strategies, mostly filler and typical self-help encouragement
Ryan
Oct 23, 2008 Ryan rated it really liked it
Alot of helpful things in this
JW King
JW King marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Luis Enrique
Luis Enrique marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Kalen Bruce
Kalen Bruce rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Joel Olson
Joel Olson rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Brendon Clark
Brendon Clark rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Roda
Roda marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Michael Fernandez
Michael Fernandez rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Taylor Kamal
Taylor Kamal rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Autumn
Autumn rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Orlando
Orlando rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Durvesh
Durvesh marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Saya
Saya added it
Sep 01, 2016
Evans
Evans marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Trường Nguyễn Xuân
Trường Nguyễn Xuân rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Lab Rat
Lab Rat rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Juan
Juan marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Phoon Hoe
Phoon Hoe marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Yonathan Rosas
Yonathan Rosas rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Aldo
Aldo marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
  • Real Estate Loopholes: Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investing
  • The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss
  • Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate
  • The ABC's of Building a Business Team That Wins: The Invisible Code of Honor That Takes Ordinary People and Turns Them Into a Championship Team
  • How to Buy and Sell a Business: How You Can Win in the Business Quadrant (Rich Dad's Advisors)
  • What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures
  • Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker's Money
  • Rich Dad's Who Took My Money?: Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!
  • OPM: Other People's Money: How to Attract Other People's Money for Your Investments -- The Ultimate Leverage
  • Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax
  • Buy It, Rent It, Profit!: Make Money as a Landlord in ANY Real Estate Market
  • Investing in Real Estate
  • Real Estate Investing For Dummies
Wife and mother of three, CPA, consultant to the toy and publishing industries and business owner, Sharon Lechter has dedicated her professional efforts to the field of education.

She graduated with honors from Florida State University with a degree in accounting. She joined the ranks of what was then one of the big eight accounting firms, and went on to become the CFO of a turnaround company in th
More about Sharon L. Lechter...