Start by marking “To Catch a Cheat” as Want to Read:
To Catch a Cheat

To Catch a Cheat

Single thirty-something Marissa, though beautiful and talented, is becoming increasingly skeptical about romance because every man in her life has been a cheater. She creates a website dedicated to exposing serial cheaters, but instead her website ushers back into her life her first boyfriend from adolescence, and he is determined to show her that a man can be true.
Published November 1st 2007 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about To Catch a Cheat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Catch a Cheat

Sheralyn
Feb 07, 2009 Sheralyn rated it it was ok
The author is so verbose and the premise so contrived that I just ended up reading the first line of every paragraph. Even that was a waste of time. Hate to say that about anyone's writing (hopefully Kelley St. John never reads this) but this book honestly isn't worth reading... :(
Season
Jan 25, 2011 Season rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I was slightly disappointed in the ending, but that is the case with most books I read. But it is one of those books that I can pick up again at any time and read it and it makes me laugh, cry, etc. and I will still like how the books flows!!
Linda
Jun 22, 2008 Linda rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who love a good laugh.
Recommended to Linda by: My Best Friend.
Marissa Kincaid just wants to find love and not keep tracking men who are cheaters. Marissa and her two friends Amy and Candi are partners for a magazine called Atlanta Tell All.

Marissa got tired of men cheating on her and decided to make a website called TheGuyCheats.com The first guy Marissa posted as her first cheater was Trent Jackson. Marissa was 13 years old when her and Trent dated well at least Marissa thought they were dating.

Trent Jackson is the CEO of Jackson Enterprises. When he saw
Juana "Darkness" Duran
To Catch a Cheat by Kelley St. John. This book was about a woman whose name is Marissa Kincaid who is betrayed by men. She goes on an escapade with her girlfriends to trash all men on a website called TheGuyCheats.com. This website is about all the men that Marissa trusted and let her down. The first man being Trenton Jackson, who said "yes" to a school dance but didn't go because he was going out with another girl at the time. And in retaliation Trent make's up his on website which is the exact ...more
Gail
Oct 14, 2008 Gail rated it it was ok
I'm not real sure what I think of this book. I enjoyed its light tone and breezy voice, but there were elements that bothered me. The heroine is a computer tech of some kind (programmer, maybe, but maybe a web guru--I'm not entirely up on all the different varieties of computer geniuses), who runs a webzine with two of her friends. One friend is married, but the other one has the heroine's same issue--they keep winding up with guys who cheat. And when, in the opening pages, the heroine discovers ...more
Kate
Sep 11, 2007 Kate rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: super light chick lit readers/romance lovers
I should start by saying that a friend brought the not-yet-published version of this book, and so my hope is that by the time this book is released to the masses, some changes have been made. The story line is fairly weak and predictable, which some people do consider to be the hallmark of chicklit. I, however, do like chicklit, but this book lacked in any real new concepts or wit, and it's a pretty good example of why the genre has such a bad rap.

To be fair, I did read the book in its entirety
Shaylen Kirkpatrick
Sep 06, 2016 Shaylen Kirkpatrick marked it as to-read
i loved the book i have it at home but i lost it so if u luv romance read it
Amelia
Jan 05, 2010 Amelia rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Something started so innocently becomes such a success. The process of her discovering her true love is comic and cute. The sexual tension is described so well keeps you wanting more. Well written by Kelley St John.
Kai
Jun 09, 2016 Kai rated it it was amazing
I read this on holiday and found it a very enjoyable read. It was the first book of Kelley St John's I read and it made me want to read more of her books. With its funny plot line I found that I had difficulty putting it down x
Nora Ellen (The Bookery)
Oct 15, 2010 Nora Ellen (The Bookery) rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
This book was a pretty good contemporary style romance. There's the mandatory two people who reconnect in life, like each other, but cant admit it. Throw in a radio contest and combined living quarters, and you've got a darn good story!
Dorrie Berning
Sep 02, 2012 Dorrie Berning rated it really liked it
A fun, light read. I really enjoyed this book. It was perfect for this rainy weekend. I will definitely look for more books by this author!
Juliette Townsend
Juliette Townsend rated it it was ok
Mar 30, 2010
Leslie R.
Leslie R. rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2011
Darcie
Darcie rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
May 02, 2008
Cindylou1380
Cindylou1380 rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Jami Dube
Jami Dube rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2011
Rebecca Thomas
Rebecca Thomas rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2009
Ry
Ry rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2008
Mpo
Mpo rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Brittany Anderchek
Brittany Anderchek rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Jen Ashcraft
Jen Ashcraft rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2013
Shayla
Shayla rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2011
Gabriela
Gabriela rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2012
Rachel Rhine
Rachel Rhine rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2011
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Written in Time
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Pinocchio in Venice
  • Harriet
  • The Cheating Curve
  • Double Dare (Harlequin Blaze #324)
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Hot for Him (Harlequin Blaze, #326)
  • Without Prejudice
  • Dark Dreamer (Dark Vista, #1)
  • The Devil's Touch (The Devil, #3)
  • The Hijack (Stratton, #2)
  • Terminal (Tweed & Co. #2)
  • The Trouble with J.J.
  • Spitting Off Tall Buildings
  • Frontier Courtship
  • The Spy Game
  • Sushi for One? (Sushi, #1)