The Love Trainer

The Love Trainer

2.97 of 5 stars 2.97  ·  rating details  ·  167 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Katie Wallace had her heart broken once - never again. So she decides to become a Love Trainer, a unique service provider who can answer the following questions: should I call him even though he hasn't called me? When he turns up in the middle of the night drunk and wanting a shag, should I say yes? Can you train men to be better boyfriends?
Published April 1st 2004 by Penguin (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Love Trainer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Trainer

Yanhong
this story is about a part time maid called katie who has a love life that every girl could have ever dreamt of. she discovers that she has a gift to help her girl friends handle their love lives by teaching them to treat their boyfriend as dogs. she helps rebbeca, her boss,to ditch her worthless boyfriend and helps her find a better man. but she has a very wild friend jessica, jess's brother ronan is a very good cook but also the least experience in love. in my opinion, i felt that this is a go...more
Erica
The second book from my pile of books I found at work, and I’m beginning to understand why people didn’t keep them. What I don’t really understand is why I finished this book, because although it was well-written, I hated almost everyone in it from start to finish.
The book is set in London, and our heroine is Katie Wallace. She’s in search of a job and wrangles a recommendation with Rebecca, who is some sort of media mogul, but instead of getting a secretarial job like she expected, she becomes...more
Fiona
I adore this author, her books may be light and fluffy but it is a total escape guarenteed...Katie has been in love or so she thinks, after it all goes horribly wrong she ends up dating Crispen who should be her Mr Right. Katie lives with her cousin and best friend and ends up working for Rebecca cleaning however Katie's talents do not lie in her current occupation. Watching Rebecca struggle with her love life she offers her advice and suddenly her career as a Love Trainer takes off. But Katie h...more
Lucy Ramsdale
An enjoyable relaxing read. I related to a lot of this and I'm sure most women would too. It actually has some pretty useful tips too. I just wish a bit more happened. I enjoyed reading it but I felt like the whole book was leading up to something that never happened.
Dini Novita  Sari
Lumayaan.... Cuma karena kebanyakan tokoh dan konflik yang diceritakan terasa lompat-lompat banget di bab-bab awalnya.
Lulu Jemimah
Aug 30, 2007 Lulu Jemimah rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: alot of you

I laughed so hard I still smile at the memory. Who ever thought there could be such a thing as a love trainer. The best part for me is that in all the lessons, men are compared to dogs. The truth is, the comparison is uncanny. They whine when you say no, they stay out late and scratch at the door to stay out late and would you know it, they pee on the floor. All true and for some more life changing tips, you have to get the book for yourself.
Annarita
When the cynical and broken-hearted Katie is employed by glamorous Rebecca to clean her flat, Katie starts advising her on her disastrous love life. She becomes Rebecca's love trainer, and soon has a career advising rich and famous women on how to keep their men. But will she find love herself?
Redfox5
Good read. My kind of chick lit book. Liked all the main charcters and the idea that men can be trained like dogs :P Saw the bit at the end coming but then you usally do with these kinds books. Only time I got annoyed with it was when Katie did a very bad thing!
Arline Hunter
Really love this book. IMO the story is interesting, the tips was OK, this book is funny in a way too lol. Ronan is my favorite character, he's so cute, it was weird to see him end with Rebecca thou'. And really, Paul is such a jerk :/
Christian
Bagus sih. Cuma cara berceritanya rada lambat jadi gimanaaaa gitu. Di tengah sempet boring, meskipun abis itu excited banget baca sampe ending. Demikian reviu dari saya. huehehehehehehehe
Suci sadiq
quite entertaining... never came to my mind that you actually could compare men to dogs. Got a little bit bored in the first pages but the plot run smoothly then.
Ika
Jan 08, 2008 Ika marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
yang lama aja, belum sempet dibaca. eh, udah numpuk buku lagi....sabar ya...entah kapan euy, ada waktu buat baca lagi..
June
Jan 27, 2013 June added it
it was a really good read! At first I thought it was a self help book it's not. Good story either way. :)
Beck Rae

Took a bit to get into but really enjoyed it in the end
Mary
just realised read this before
Suzan Oktaria
Agak rada boring bacanya
Indah Threez Lestari
Tertimbun sejak 28.01.11
Maracujia
Scontato e banalotto.
Carly Kellard
Carly Kellard marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Cassie Mcadams
Cassie Mcadams marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Ancuta
Ancuta marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Spetty84
Spetty84 marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Amy's Honeymoon If I Were You The Model Wife Ten Minutes to Fall in Love Love Nest