Start by marking “The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)” as Want to Read:
The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)

The Wolf Biker's Mate (Wolves of Stone Ridge #10)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  725 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
As a retired gay military man, a wolf shifter, and owner of a bike repair shop, Kade McGraw is comfortable with who and what he is. When Kade does a favor for his adopted sister, Theresa, he discovers his mate is joining them, as the date of Theresa’s friend. The fact that Tom is human and knows nothing about the existence of shifters is only one of many hurdles. His mate ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf Biker's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf Biker's Mate

Veronica /  V
Feb 27, 2014 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
It is finally here!!!
I can't get enough of this series, or this author.
She write lovely stories and I always look forward for her next releases.
This is a nice story, I loved it.
If you are like me, a huge fan of this series, you are going to like this sequel.
Sadonna
Jul 26, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, weres-shifters
This story has us finding Tom, the closeted mate of Kade McGraw, who is the best friend of Nick from Loving the Enemy. Turns out he's dating Jared's sister, Patricia. Truly I just love Jared and Carson. We have actually met Tom before - at Terry's bachelor party in Goading the Enforcer. Jared is for sure one of the best characters in this series so I'm glad he's got a pretty big part in Tom and Kade's story.

So Kade has to break up Jared's sister and her closeted boyfriend, woo Tom and then expl
Theresa
Jul 25, 2015 Theresa rated it did not like it
Tom's sexual image and "gender expression" - behaviors and looks - were too confusing - was he straight or gay? But Tom did not come across as sexually neutral either. The author stated that Tom was gay and not bi-sexual, but the way he was perceived by other people didn't match up. I couldn't figure out what he was. So when it came to the sex scenes with Kade I just went "yuck" and "gross". Even though he was gay, Kade's sexual attraction to Tom was purely the paranormal mate pull. Thus, I neve ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
I get being closeted, but getting into relationships with women is cruel. He realized that early on but it still bothers me that he's been doing it for a while. Getting married so your family can get a loan is ridiculous.

That peril was barely even noticeable. There was no conflict. The characters are sweet but there's no plot really.

Predictable.
Candice
2nd reading April 2015

First read 12-20-13
Kade and Tom. Wow. I thought Tom did a quick turn around, but it was good :)

One word: JARED!
Alma Pagan
Mar 07, 2015 Alma Pagan rated it it was amazing
Nothing is so hard and so sad to feel like you have to please everyone; placing your wants and desires on the back burner. In this story we meet an all american boy next door Tom Bristol. He is business savvy and hard working and scores high on familial obligations. He is not only easy on the eye he is also part of the closet fixings. This boy has no plans in sticking a toe out of the proverbial closet not even being pushed. So of course this author in her twisted literary mind gives this young ...more
Lasha
3.75 stars.

I check Amazon’s gay best seller list daily for new authors and books. When this book popped up, I was instantly pulled in by the blurb. A hot biker whose a shifter and his closeted mate? You sold me.

The Wolf Biker’s Mate is book ten in the Wolves of Stone Ridge series by Charlie Richards. Normally, with a series you would have to read books one through nine to understand what is going on, but to me this could be read as a standalone, which was great. (I have since gone back and purch
Pam
I've enjoyed all the books in this shifter series and this newest release is no exception. The accidental meeting of Tom while Kade's helping his sister is a good plot idea and pulls in family, which is always a nice touch. It also immediately sets up the mate-pull Kade feels and lets him know the problems he'll have with his closeted mated. And initially at least, he has plenty.

I like both Tom and Kade, but Kade is definitely my favorite. His sexy biker person, complete with tats and piercings
Paris
Mar 28, 2013 Paris rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, kindle
Somehow I missed the fact that it was Wolves of Stone Ridge series when I bought the book. If I knew that I wouldn't have bought it. I have already read one story from the series - The Vampire's Special Lover. The book was awful. And The Wolf Biker's Mate has the same MO all over it. The idea was interesting (and that's why I got the book) but the writing, the story, the characters... just meh.
I am not being difficult or anything :-) Just a bit upset that this really cool idea didn't get the r
Sophia
Aug 30, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
Kade was introduced in Loving the Enemy as Nick's best friend and got on Miach's last nerve, but he while he was genuinely happy for his friend to find his mate he was envious. Now it is Kade's turn. Boy does fate have a sense of poor humor.

Kade agrees after a little fun arm-twisting from his foster human sister to join her as her date replacement at the last minute to double with her friend and her friend's new boyfriend. His sister wants him to come looking intimidating just in case the other
Dylan St. Jaymes
I generally like for my m/m romances to start with everyone out of the closet or accepting of their sexuality but this one is an exception to the rule. Kade and Tom are sinfully hot together and twice as sweet. Tom really needed the support and encouragement he gets from Kade and Kade is just a perfect Alpha male lead: strong, sexy and sure of himself. I do think the ending is a little abrupt but it's a good story nonetheless.
AmberLane
Sep 14, 2015 AmberLane rated it liked it
Ok, I'm officially done with this series. While I liked Kade and was looking forward to his story, I can't continue to keep reading the same thing with different characters.

They meet.

They woo.

They have sex.

They are in love.

I can't do it for another 20 books. I've never been a fan of insta-love or cliff hangers. I hate when books leave unfinished business.
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Much like Stormy Glenn, Charlie Richards infuses her stories with just enough intrigue and endearing romance to make it possible for to me overlook bad writing. Not great, but a pleasant way to pass the time if you're in the mood for some sappy m/m shifter fun. Be warned that Richards sucks at dirty talk. The sex scenes can be a little awkward at times.
Vicktor Alexander
Aug 23, 2012 Vicktor Alexander rated it really liked it

I really, really, really wanted to give this book a higher rating, but the end of the book just sort of... stopped. Not ended. Just stopped. I still really liked it though, thus the reason for the 4/3.5 star rating, but I felt like the book was building up to something and then it just sort of crashed to an end with no explanation or anything. It was very much like the last episode of the Sopranos when it just sort of stopped in the middle of a senten-

Yeah, kinda like that.

But I really
Lori S.
The ending is a little too abrupt and the insta-love annoys, but if she'd expanded a bit more and given more time for Tom to come out to his family, this would be a really great book.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Total guilty pleasure read!
I know what I'm getting with this series and that's why I read them.
Nothing new or different but a nice read without having to think too much.
Kade, biker, tattoos , piercings...yummy! Poor Tom, he has been in the closet his whole life, but having a shifter mate sort of makes staying there impossible.
I liked that Kade was pretty patient and didn't force or push Tom to come out, but I was a little suprised that his fathethawing reason for Tom's reticence and that whole
Soriyaanne17
Jul 07, 2014 Soriyaanne17 rated it liked it
Not as great as the others but still a great quick read
Shelley
Phaney
Apr 19, 2013 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Nice story.

It felt a little strange to re-live that dramatic scene from the spin-off series, only from another viewpoint this time. I’ll admit it had me confused for a bit, i.e. before it actually happened. I just read way too many series like these to keep track of what happened where. ^^;

But yeah, this was nice. Not offensive in any way and romance-y enough.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Back to a formula I like. I tend to like in the closet guys because it's so much fun to see them grow. Hot sex - and Kade was super super hot. These are not really deep and emotional reads for me - more like marshmallow fluff. Sometimes you need to throw calories and health to the wind and just enjoy a little sweetness :)
Electricalcook
Mar 09, 2013 Electricalcook rated it really liked it
I really like reading her books. After reading the book I think about the next 2 or 3 people who will be in future books. This is a good thing because that means there is always another book to read.
Rochelle
Oct 16, 2012 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Now to get to the rest of the series.......I'm looking forward to them!
Iomiko Sanami
good ol' tatooed biker mate!? tom and kade.?they're both awesome...
Shell
Jul 03, 2012 Shell rated it really liked it
Easily the best in this series IMO.
PNR Book Lover Reviews,

3.5 stars cute sexy read!!
Claudia
3.5 to 4 stars
315 added it
Jun 16, 2016
Crayest Curlies
Crayest Curlies rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
  • Gage's Awakening  (Lost Shifters #16)
  • To Catch A Croc (Banded Brothers #2)
  • His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)
  • Sparkle And Purr (Midnight Matings #10)

Wolves of Stone Ridge (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Werewolf at the Zoo (Wolves of Stone Ridge #1)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge #3)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge #4)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge #5)
  • Goading the Enforcer (Wolves of Stone Ridge #6)
  • Through Dagus's Eyes (Wolves of Stone Ridge #7)
  • Loving the Enemy (Wolves of Stone Ridge #8)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • Kyle's Valiant Hunt (Wolves of Stone Ridge #11)