Preparing for Marriage God's Way

Preparing for Marriage God's Way

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR MARRIAGE READINESS AND AFTER-THE-WEDDING CONFLICTS
Published October 1st 1986 by Hensley Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Preparing for Marriage God's Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Preparing for Marriage God's Way

Dawn Bess
If you are planning to be married or need a refresher with scriptures this book is for you.
Nicole
My husband and I went through this book as part of the pre-marital program offered at our church. This book is full of worksheets that can be time consuming, but are well worth the time invested.

We had friends that did not have very well rounded pre-marital programs in their area. We strongly recommend going through this book.

Also, the cover listed on this page does not match ours. Ours had a brown and gold cover with tear out pages.
Rachel
We went through this while we were engaged. Lots of good get-to-know-you questions and things to talk through, along with various assignments. Lots of looking up verses and worksheets. It was valuable for us.
Erin
So much work... such good discussion! So worth it, whether you're engaged or already married! Took our communication to a whole new level :)
Mike
Very good book for premarital counseling.
Edward Florian
Edward Florian marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Peter Chikate
Peter Chikate marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Maggy
Maggy marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Nyiekaa Queen
Nyiekaa Queen marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Brenda Mouzon
Brenda Mouzon marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Barbara Bishop
Barbara Bishop marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Bsteven166gmail.com
Bsteven166gmail.com marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Nkwin
Nkwin marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Metu
Metu marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Strengthening Your Marriage Life in the Father's House: A Member's Guide to the Local Church Humility: A Forgotten Virtue (Strength for Life) The Fear Factor - What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know Your Family, God's Way: Developing and Sustaining Relationships in the Home