Start by marking “Rejuvenate!: It's Never Too Late” as Want to Read:
Rejuvenate!: It's Never Too Late

Rejuvenate!: It's Never Too Late

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The versatile performer combines lessons and memories from her life with her secrets of mental and physical vitality to offer a guide to aging with style.
Published May 1st 2001 by Scribner Book Company (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Rejuvenate!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rejuvenate!

Ruth
I loved this from beginning to start .... just finished it, on ipod.

What a kindred spirit, i just loved everything she said; from filling in every moment with stretching, thought, exploring; to love of animals, nature, food sex; to just being able to be totally fulfilled being alone.

Sometimes, as with writing, being alone is inspirational and ecstacy; however being oneself with other selves is just as much the message of this book.

I loved it, i just loved it; and wow Eartha Mae what a story <
Michelle
Will write more later and include Kitt's quotes. She's a character. Puurrrrrrr.....no one does it like her. I love her song "I want to be evil." There are truly days when I can't relate to anything more than that one. :D. Love Uska Dara too!
I highly recommend people check out her YouTube vids of old performances. What a performer and inspiration, like the book. Her tunes mentioned above are so damn tongue-in-cheek terrific that they'll raise your mood.

Larita
Enjoyed reading. I bought this book right before she passed away and didn't have an opportunity to read until last month. She was so positive and vibrant. It was odd reading it after she passed away because it's like you know something that she doesn't.
Allison C. McCulloch
Eartha Kitt gives great advice about how to live a long healthy and beautiful life. It's with great sadness that I learned on 12/25 that she died. I was planning to go see her live in San Francisco in May, 2009.
LemontreeLime
Madame Kitt was a force to be reckoned with, and this book was a delight. She has a way about her that makes you wish she was your beloved great aunt, and her advice is sound.
Emily
Emily added it
Aug 12, 2015
Gobnait
Gobnait marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Vikramsingh Dalwala
Vikramsingh Dalwala marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Alani
Alani marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Linn
Linn added it
Feb 21, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Ronda
Ronda marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Genesisjacket
Genesisjacket marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Ciiku
Ciiku marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Maxwell Mierzejewski
Maxwell Mierzejewski marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Jennifer Green
Jennifer Green marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Hykel
Hykel marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
sf
sf marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Eartha Mae Kitt was an American actress, singer, and cabaret star. She was perhaps best known for her 1953 Christmas song "Santa Baby". Orson Welles once called her the "most exciting woman in the world." She took over the role of Catwoman for the third season of the 1960s Batman television series, replacing Julie Newmar, who was unavailable for the final season.
More about Eartha Kitt...
I'm Still Here: Confessions of a Sex Kitten Thursday's Child Alone with me: A new autobiography Young Brer Rabbit with Book The Jungle Book