Start by marking “Aquatic Turtles (Complete Herp Care)” as Want to Read:
Aquatic Turtles (Complete Herp Care)

Aquatic Turtles (Complete Herp Care)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This book provides a variety of general and specific information on numerous species of aquatic turtles, including red-eared sliders, painted turtles and many others.
Published August 1st 2006 by TFH Publications, Inc. (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Aquatic Turtles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aquatic Turtles

Jensownzoo
A good thorough overview on turtles, both in terms of care as well as in general. If thinking about getting a turtle, consult this book first. If still interested after reading it, then obtain references that are more in depth in terms of proper husbandry for the species that you select.
Furbjr
I bought this book about a year ago. I lost it when I moved my household in November 2011, and found it at the beginning of May 2012.

The author has an engaging style, and I definitely learned a lot about turtles. I have two red eared sliders, and this book told me how to better care for them, and that I bought the wrong type of tank. Some of the photography is great, and others were a bit fuzzy and dark.

The author brings to mind several things that I would never have thought of when I acquired m
Karencia Wheel
Karencia Wheel marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
HG
HG marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013