Sail Into Your Dreams: 8 Steps to Living a More Purposeful Life

Sail Into Your Dreams: 8 Steps to Living a More Purposeful Life

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
'Sail Into Your Dreams' is the perfect book for anyone who has ever asked 'Is this all there is to life?' The book features the author's journal entries from her life-changing sea-odyssey, in addition to anecdotes from herself and others who have successfully reinvented their lives.
Published May 8th 2007 by Llewellyn Publications (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Sail Into Your Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sail Into Your Dreams

Catherine
Whether you're just beginning your journey toward living a more purposeful life, or have been on that path for some time, this book offers a plethora of wonderful and helpful tools and information. I was pleased to read that I am already employing some of the techniques which the author suggests for getting in touch with what you really want and manifesting it in your life; there are many other tools described in this book that I look forward to applying in my own life. The book is clearly and b...more
Terrie
This book was more enjoyable because I work w/Karen and am fortunate to have her as a friend. Her passion for life and assisting others is deep and this book represents that. She has wonderful meditations as well.
Mills College Library
158 M4986 2007
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2009