New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours

New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  6 reviews
New Day Revolution shows you how small changes in your daily routine can make a big difference. Next time you throw out the juice carton, take five seconds to compact it and save space in the landfill, or grab an extra box of crayons for your local school when you buy a box for your child. For people who feel they have little time, this first book from the duo that launche...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Xyzzy Press

To ask other readers questions about New Day Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Day Revolution

Allison
Feb 02, 2014 Allison rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: non
The idea behind this book is to change your life, and the world, a bit at a time. Instead of setting major New Year's Resolutions, why not set a New Day Resolution? The book is filled with inspiring tips on how to make the most of your time, go green, save money, and more.
I think if you've been living under a rock or being more conscious about your decisions and how they affect others this book is a great one. I felt it was extremely simplistic and not all that earth changing. But maybe that's the point, small changes by everyone equal big changes. I do not think there is anything inherently wrong with this book, I just imagine there are better ones out there.
Kathy
I'm slowly turning green and changing my habits to better the Earth. Hey! Every little effort helps! This book is a great bathroom read, sharing snippits of how to save money, while saving a tree. Use the toilet paper, both sides...just kidding!
Zuzana
May 23, 2008 Zuzana rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone!
Excellent collection of very doable and very realistic changes each of us can work on to add to fixing much of what's broken in the world. Highly recommended!!! Plus you get a free EP out of it - never hurts!
Lindsay
very quick read. it is a book compiled of things to do that only take 5 minutes to impact the environment or your life in a positive way.
Hawley
Jan 09, 2009 Hawley added it
Recommended to Matt n' Me by our dear friends, Lindsay & Stefan! :)
Jordan Blaylock
Jordan Blaylock marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 24, 2013
Regi
Regi marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Kimberly Paine
Kimberly Paine is currently reading it
Dec 30, 2012
Jayme
Jayme marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Ciel
Ciel marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2012
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2011
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2011
Scott Hartman
Scott Hartman marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2011
Megan Holcomb
Megan Holcomb marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2011
Josh Rainwater
Josh Rainwater marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2011
50 Things Your Life Doesn't Need Simplify Your Life: How to de-Clutter & de-Stress Your Way to Happiness Simplify Your Life: how to De-clutter & De-stress Your Way to Happiness Simplify Your Life: How to De-clutter & De-stress Your Way to Happiness