Start by marking “It Works” as Want to Read:
It Works

It Works

3.98  ·  Rating Details  ·  217 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
It Works IT WORKS presents a concise, definite plan for bettering your conditions in life. It shows you how to use the Mighty Power within that is anxious and willing to serve you if you know how to use it.IT WORKS shows you how. All scientific, psychological and theological explanations are eliminated. Three hundred pages are boiled down to ten minutes of interesting fact ...more
Published January 1st 1976 by DeVorss & Company

To ask other readers questions about It Works, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Works

Avel Rudenko
Oh wow, Oh wow, Oh wow! Truth is stranger than fiction! This booklet really makes everybody created equal in manifesting their own reality! This levels the playing field for all! THANK YOU, AUTHOR! One of the most powerful books on achieving what you want in life...and it's so simple! "It" will make so much sense to you! Share it! What can I say? It works!
Robin
Nov 30, 2015 Robin rated it really liked it
This short (< 30 page) self-help volume was written in 1926 by an anonymous author who was “highly successful and widely known for his generosity and helpful spirit.” RHJ deliberately kept it short to make his method easy to read, understand, and use. He presents a simple 3-step method to accomplish goals with enough supporting details for the reader to determine their goals and start towards attaining them immediately. He doesn't pad the book with fluff, plus the book costs only $3, so what’ ...more
♥ Ibrahim ♥
Nov 14, 2015 ♥ Ibrahim ♥ rated it it was amazing
This book is only 29 pages and it will take you less than an hour to read it. You don't have to buy it. You can read it online and download it for free as a pdf. How it works is explained under the paragraph entitled "The Plan": Write down on paper in order of their importance the things and conditions you really want.

Keep reading expectantly. Keep doing it. You will get some excellent results. It has worked with me personally. Yes, it does work!
Kirsten Higashikawa
May 19, 2015 Kirsten Higashikawa rated it liked it
Found this odd little book in my house today. It had a letter I wrote to my sister 30 years ago inside, so I guess it was hers. I am not sure how to summarize such a short book, but the basic principal of keeping goals in mind seems valid. I am going to give it a try and have already wrote out my list, so from that perspective it was motivating.
Karla
Mar 18, 2012 Karla rated it liked it
First the good: writing down goals and focusing on them daily can certainly help one set the mind toward the target. The bad: while this piece of advice is a good one, the delivery has been done much better. There is a little too much metaphysical woo for my taste. If you are a fan of "The Secret" then you will probably appreciate this book. I am not, hence the 3 stars.
Dw
Nov 14, 2008 Dw rated it it was amazing
As the cover says... The famous little red book that makes your dreams come true! from 1926 only 28 pages and right to the point. I suspect that "The Secret" is based on this book.
Rpaustenbaugh
Feb 27, 2013 Rpaustenbaugh rated it liked it
This is at most a 20 minute read, but the principle it espouses is solid. Whatever you do don't buy it though.
Lisa Shultz
Aug 17, 2013 Lisa Shultz rated it really liked it
This tiny 20 page booklet is so simple but it works! So try it!
Georgette
Feb 23, 2015 Georgette rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Short and practical
Dean P
May 18, 2015 Dean P rated it really liked it
This cute little book, written in the 50s (it seems), and focused on the idea of 'creating results from a wish list', is actually useful in a practical sense: it forces the reader to consider what they actually desire in life, and to actually write this list down. In this sense, it delivers a simple but effective plan. Actually, only about 3 pages out of the 20 odd pages are actually needed- but the remainder of the book does have some use in motivating or inspiring the reader to carry out the s ...more
Dave
Apr 28, 2014 Dave rated it liked it
The book asks us to rank our desires and concentrate on them throughout the day.
Tells us the why, but not the HOW.
Kwadwo
Dec 22, 2015 Kwadwo rated it it was amazing
i quick read that gives you a good amount motivation whilst travelling on your success journey
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Jurgen Dombro
Jurgen Dombro marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Renell
Renell marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Bajeena Quattro
Bajeena Quattro rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Rohit Panchal
Rohit Panchal marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Catherine Sabol
Catherine Sabol rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2016
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Theo Van
Theo Van marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Kristi
Kristi added it
Jan 07, 2016
Onizugolf
Onizugolf rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Lisa Fowlkes
Lisa Fowlkes rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2016
Bruno
Bruno marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
  • Your Word is Your Wand: A Sequel to the Game of Life and How to Play It
  • Writing to Heal: A Guided Journal for Recovering from Trauma and Emotional Upheaval
  • Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind Power: Fifteen Simple Laws to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Reach New Levels of Personal Fulfillment
  • الله غير ما نتصوّره
  • Power Through Constructive Thinking
  • The Best of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
  • The Science of Being Great
  • Slavery and Freedom
  • Creative Mind and Success
  • Compassion and Self Hate: An Alternative to Despair
  • True Happiness [With 1 Card]
  • How to Walk (Mindfulness Essentials, #4)
  • Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine
  • Summa Contra Gentiles: Book 1: God