Start by marking “It Works” as Want to Read:
It Works

It Works

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  202 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It Works IT WORKS presents a concise, definite plan for bettering your conditions in life. It shows you how to use the Mighty Power within that is anxious and willing to serve you if you know how to use it.IT WORKS shows you how. All scientific, psychological and theological explanations are eliminated. Three hundred pages are boiled down to ten minutes of interesting fact ...more
Published January 1st 1976 by DeVorss & Company

To ask other readers questions about It Works, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Works

Avel Rudenko
Oh wow, Oh wow, Oh wow! Truth is stranger than fiction! This booklet really makes everybody created equal in manifesting their own reality! This levels the playing field for all! THANK YOU, AUTHOR! One of the most powerful books on achieving what you want in life...and it's so simple! "It" will make so much sense to you! Share it! What can I say? It works!
This short (< 30 page) self-help volume was written in 1926 by an anonymous author who was “highly successful and widely known for his generosity and helpful spirit.” RHJ deliberately kept it short to make his method easy to read, understand, and use. He presents a simple 3-step method to accomplish goals with enough supporting details for the reader to determine their goals and start towards attaining them immediately. He doesn't pad the book with fluff, plus the book costs only $3, so what’ ...more
♥ Ibrahim ♥
This book is only 29 pages and it will take you less than an hour to read it. You don't have to buy it. You can read it online and download it for free as a pdf. How it works is explained under the paragraph entitled "The Plan": Write down on paper in order of their importance the things and conditions you really want.

Keep reading expectantly. Keep doing it. You will get some excellent results. It has worked with me personally. Yes, it does work!
Kirsten Higashikawa
Found this odd little book in my house today. It had a letter I wrote to my sister 30 years ago inside, so I guess it was hers. I am not sure how to summarize such a short book, but the basic principal of keeping goals in mind seems valid. I am going to give it a try and have already wrote out my list, so from that perspective it was motivating.
First the good: writing down goals and focusing on them daily can certainly help one set the mind toward the target. The bad: while this piece of advice is a good one, the delivery has been done much better. There is a little too much metaphysical woo for my taste. If you are a fan of "The Secret" then you will probably appreciate this book. I am not, hence the 3 stars.
As the cover says... The famous little red book that makes your dreams come true! from 1926 only 28 pages and right to the point. I suspect that "The Secret" is based on this book.
This is at most a 20 minute read, but the principle it espouses is solid. Whatever you do don't buy it though.
Lisa Shultz
This tiny 20 page booklet is so simple but it works! So try it!
Excellent! Short and practical
Dean P
This cute little book, written in the 50s (it seems), and focused on the idea of 'creating results from a wish list', is actually useful in a practical sense: it forces the reader to consider what they actually desire in life, and to actually write this list down. In this sense, it delivers a simple but effective plan. Actually, only about 3 pages out of the 20 odd pages are actually needed- but the remainder of the book does have some use in motivating or inspiring the reader to carry out the s ...more
The book asks us to rank our desires and concentrate on them throughout the day.
Tells us the why, but not the HOW.
Traonah marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Bryan Hosler
Bryan Hosler marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Sharyn marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Indrajith marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Darus Trutna
Darus Trutna is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2015
Ronda Gillette
Ronda Gillette marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Yogesh marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Edwin marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
  • Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind Power: Fifteen Simple Laws to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Reach New Levels of Personal Fulfillment
  • Power Through Constructive Thinking
  • Writing to Heal: A Guided Journal for Recovering from Trauma and Emotional Upheaval
  • Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life
  • The Science of Being Great
  • Creative Mind and Success
  • Foundations of Christian Faith: An Introduction to the Idea of Christianity
  • Slavery and Freedom
  • 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class: The Thought Processes, Habits and Philosophies of the Great Ones
  • The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth