Start by marking “Messages from Your Angels” as Want to Read:
Messages from Your Angels

Messages from Your Angels

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  664 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Messages from Your Angels is a sequel to the bestselling Angel Therapy. This is a channeled book that contains uplifting and fresh information from the angelic realm. The angels, including Archangel Michael, provide healing messages that help readers to heal from emotional pain, find their life's purpose, understand their love life, and make decisions about important life ...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Hay House (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Messages from Your Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messages from Your Angels

Seems like I'm always trying to read this one. Just haven't gotten into like the others. I think it's supposed to be a reference type book too but the messages just haven't spoken to me.
Very good actually.

I found the information quite helpful and some of the techniques used such as 'to open your third eye' I could feel the energy of the techniques.
I loved the purpose of this book and found that the messages were very profound.
Kenley Raye
I like this book so far. I've read parts of it an not a whole entirely. I am going to reread this book but for whatever reason unlike most of Doreen Virtue's books I just cannot really get into this one.
Chené Jansen
Have been using the Angel Cards for mnay years, love them!
Lightcat Theos
I read it back when I was in my young, naive spiritual days (I'm a Humanist/ mostly Atheist now). All of Doreens books are good, if only because they might help the reader overcome psychological issues. She IS a psychologist, with a PhD, so this should come as no surprise.
I still keep this book nearby. It is a great book! I definitely recommend this for people who are wanting to learn about their angels and how to connect with them.
Marcelo Rf
Alejado de la ortodoxia de una religión, el libro te abre la mente -y el corazón, a certezas que se alejan del mecanismo de culpabilidad, tan socorrido en México.
Katie Q
Another one of Doreen Virtue's books that is kept with me simply because it is a terrific inspiring reference.
Jamie Lee
I refer back to this over and over. It helped me get over the seat of some loved ones in a really profound way.
This one is fun to pull a card daily to get quick insight and direction.
Koala MOon Bear Dreaming
Fantastic Book! fantastic Author1 A true leader of the new Age! blessings!
Zucy Lopez
Amazing! full of inspiration and peace..
Sep 28, 2013 Carmen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Carmen by: Dana Eaker King
Shelves: angels
Great Angel therapy. Great book.
Sep 12, 2013 Sara added it
Decisamente non è per me.
Love her books
Another great one!
A good book!
Amandine Aubert
Amandine Aubert marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
ELIZABETH ANDERSON marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Clauss Arias
Clauss Arias marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Iveta Silobrit
Iveta Silobrit marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Julita Morais
Julita Morais marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
  • Temples on the Other Side: How Wisdom from 'Beyond the Veil' Can Help You Right Now
  • Crossing Over
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Angels A to Z
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spirtual Power to Know and Heal Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life Archangels and Ascended Masters Chakra Clearing Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life