Start by marking “Prétear, Vol. 4 (Prétear, #4)” as Want to Read:
Prétear, Vol. 4 (Prétear, #4)

Prétear, Vol. 4 (Pretear #4)

Now that her father is gone, Himeno is all alone. With nowhere else to go, the homeless Pretear will finally accompany her Leafe Knights to Leafeania - but the path is slippery. Enemies abound and the stakes are rising, and Himeno faces more than an angry stepmother in the fourth and final volume of Pretear!

(*****Additional Text****)

From the creator of Kaleido Star and Pri

Published January 18th 2005 by ADV Manga

To ask other readers questions about Prétear, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prétear, Vol. 4

Jessica
Apr 12, 2014 Jessica rated it liked it
Starbubbles
Jul 17, 2009 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
i really like how mawata's character developed in this series. she came off believable, and not annoying at all. let me explain:

in the anime, the princess of disaster disguised herself as himeno's maid. once she was discovered, sesame quit being a knight, tricked mawata into thinking that he loved her (then broke her heart), mawata being in a great amount of despair became the core of a huge leafe tree under the control of the princess of disaster. yes, that is not the half of it, all mawata wo
Christina
Aug 04, 2014 Christina rated it it was amazing
While Himeno defends against the possessed Mayune, The Leafe Knights are searching hard for the Princess of Disaster before she can resurrect. Meanwhile, the darkness in Mawata's and Natsue's hearts are deepening, and as the darkness becomes thicker, Himeno and the Leafe Knights will see that the Princess of Disaster was closer to Himeno than any of them could ever have dread...

Pretear has given me so many feelings to hold on to. It makes me feel comfortably warm at times, and at other times, I
Gabriela
Jul 11, 2012 Gabriela rated it really liked it
My recommendation was too long again, so here it is: for people who like magical girl series focused on dealing with ordinary pain, with romance in the background or just portrayed as part of the bigger relationship issues characters are having.

I label this romance but it's not really that important in and of itself, and the heroine's romance is integrated into the rest of her emotional journey along with that of the other characters. Of course it's been a long time since I've read manga like t
Tripleguess
Oct 25, 2009 Tripleguess rated it really liked it
Hannah
Sep 11, 2014 Hannah rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Pretear is a short but enjoyable manga that puts a unique twist on a old tale. The characters are enjoyable and the plot is interesting. Things happen very fast with twists well executed. This manga is a great option for a quick read.
Lauren
Feb 14, 2015 Lauren rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I love reverse harem type of manga storyline and coupled with the magical girl aspect I thought this series was pretty entertaining. Even though the heroine was whiny (no surprise there) there was still a good overall story.
Kerry (The Roaming Librarian)
I really liked this series, even though it was very short. I enjoyed a lot of the differences between the anime and the manga - and I mean the ways they sort of swapped around the plot a bit. I really wish it had been given the chance to grow and develop more!
Chelsea
I really enjoyed reading this series up until the very end and I felt that the plot and characters were all really well thought up.
Francesca
Jun 21, 2015 Francesca rated it really liked it
Cute, fun read!
Colleen
Colleen rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2013
Tor
Tor rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2007
Natalie
Natalie rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Lauren Kennedy
Lauren Kennedy rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2013
Lauren Willis
Lauren Willis rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2009
Angela Delgado
Angela Delgado rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2012
The Holy Terror
The Holy Terror rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2009
Luna
Luna rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2011
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2012
Eating Burrito's
Eating Burrito's rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2010
Tori
Tori rated it did not like it
May 28, 2008
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Ruth
Ruth rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2008
Bethany
Bethany rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Kenesha
Kenesha rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2007
Vana Shadowfeather
Vana Shadowfeather rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2016
Joyce Guo
Joyce Guo rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2014
Kershia
Kershia rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2011
Roberta
Roberta rated it it was ok
Oct 31, 2011
Prism
Prism rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Phantom Thief Jeanne, Vol. 1
  • Planet Ladder, Volume 7
  • Chrono Crusade, Vol. 8 (Chrono Crusade, #8)
  • She Returns to the Floating World
  • Magic Knight Rayearth II, Vol. 1 (Magic Knight Rayearth II, #1)
  • Bizenghast, Volume 5 (Bizenghast, #5)
  • Dream Saga, Vol. 04
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 4 (Kingdom Hearts, #4)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 5 (Alice 19th, #5)
  • Pita Ten, Vol. 08
  • Vampire Game, Vol. 15 (Vampire Game, #15)
  • ES: Eternal Sabbath, #2
  • La Corda d'Oro Volume 17
  • Cactus's Secret, Vol. 04

Pretear (4 books)
  • Pretear, Vol. 1 (Pretear, #1)
  • Prétear, Vol. 2 (Prétear, #2)
  • Prétear, Vol. 3 (Prétear, #3)