Start by marking “Rachel Smiles: The Spiritual Legacy of Columbine Martyr Rachel Scott” as Want to Read:
Rachel Smiles: The Spiritual Legacy of Columbine Martyr Rachel Scott

Rachel Smiles: The Spiritual Legacy of Columbine Martyr Rachel Scott

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When Rachel Scott's life was tragically cut short in the Columbine High School shooting, she left behind a group of grieving friends and family. But as stories of Rachel's faith and courage have surfaced, her legacy has grown to include hundreds of people who have been stirred by her example and are now impacting their world for God's kingdom. In this moving book, readers ...more
Published September 3rd 2002 by Thomas Nelson (first published September 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Rachel Smiles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rachel Smiles

Bree Peterson
Jun 28, 2013 Bree Peterson rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Shelves: biography
Wow...who ever thought that a high schooler could have such a HUGE impact on an international scale? Rachel's story, although very tragic, is inspiring and convicting. I had to ask myself whether or not I would act the same way if I was in the same situation. I enjoyed this book so much I just might read it again soon!!
Kimscholmayahoo.com Atallah
I read the first book of Rachel's Tears and was somewhat disappointed. I had a hard time getting through this book because I simply was not intrigued. Overall, bits of her story are amazing and how God works in such horrible situation but the book seemed to drag out. For me it wasn't my favorite.
Glenda
A story told from the eyes of her family and it is quite touching really. Very inspirational but I think it could have gone further with it. Overall, a great quick read to really get you to think about those you love and much more.
Laura Milner
This is a amazingly touching book. Being that i was in high school when the Columbine tragedy happened, it really hit home for me.
Godsprincess
again very inspirational
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Jessica
Jessica is currently reading it
Dec 28, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Alyssa Sedillo
Alyssa Sedillo is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2014
Sadie
Sadie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Jacob Schroeder
Jacob Schroeder marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Sep 24, 2014
Kat Limbrick
Kat Limbrick marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Morpheus
Morpheus marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
tracey
tracey marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
ok
ok marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Lisa Newman
Lisa Newman marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Rachel's Tears: The Spiritual Journey of Columbine Martyr Rachel Scott Chain Reaction: A Call to Compassionate Revolution Awaken the Learner Awaken the Learner: Finding the Source of Effective Educatioin God's Sacred Secret