Start by marking “Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville, #1)” as Want to Read:
Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville, #1)

Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville #1)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Sometimes a good girl just needs a little naughty.

Boys of Beachville, Book 1

Public relations specialist Allison Cooper is more than ready to handle a career make-or-break assignment: to develop and market a charity calendar featuring hot men. Her only problem is Mr. July, a sexy cop who happens to be her ex-lover.

Trying to keep his image squeaky clean—a must for her prom
Published April 10th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Good at Being Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good at Being Bad

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at:

Carter James is very good at being bad. His mischievous nature is frustrating, but impossible to resist especially since this bad boy is a cop. However, in the last four months the twinkle in his eye has dimmed since Allison Cooper became the girl who got away. When a charity assignment puts her back in his sights, Carter is prepared to play a little dirty in order to remind her of just how good they were together. But to keep her he'
Guilty Pleasures
Angeline's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

I was first introduced to Cathryn Fox’ work with her Pleasure Inn trilogy. I loved them, so I jumped at the chance to read and review book one in her Boys of Beachville series.

Even after four months apart, Carter and Allison still love each other. Carter has been miserable without her and will do anything to win her back. Allison is miserable too, but fights to deny her feelings even though it is a losing battle.

The emotion is felt throughout this st
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Do you have a thing for bad boys? Well then you have to meet Mr. July! Carter James is a local cop and somewhat of a town hero and he's been selected to be Mr. July for a charity calendar featuring local hunks. Allison finally lands her dream position being in charge of the account to coordinate the calendar and marketing events for it. But being in such close proximity to Mr. July's oil-slicked body was the last thing she needed.

They broke up a few mont
The BookWhisperer
Good Being Bad is a love story about second chances. Mr. July is the man that everyone swoons over, but Allison is determined to not walk down that road again. Carter is the bad boy cop that walks the tone line of right and wrong. We he agrees to participate in her charity calendar he has alterior motives that will leave her questioning her ability to pull off this promotion without heartache. Allison and Carter create an electrifying romance that will show sometime bad can really be good. As th ...more
I didn't expect it to be a short story and I wish it wasn't. I flew through it pretty damn quickly. It was good though - for a short story :0) Let it be known that I am NOT a fan of short stories, lol. I really liked the plot, the hero and heroine. Thank God she had valid reasons for putting off the relationship & it was a nice story. Had it been a full story, I think it would have easily garnered 4 stars from me. But for now, I'm iffy between 2.5 stars or 3. I shall leave it at 3 though :0)
Sexy but short. I read this in less than a day and I love Cathryn Fox's books, they are perfect for in between the longer books, especially when I'm in the mood for something a little steamy ;) The plot was good and the characters were fitting, especially for each other.
Ann  Lorz
A very enjoyable story from Cathryn Fox. As always she balances steamy sex with a wonderful love story. It's a shame that the story was so short.
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jul 29, 2012 Dahlia (yadkny) added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
Review posted @ Long and Short Reviews
a good, fast read...a short novella...sweet and hot at the same time
A short and sexy read perfect for bedtime!
Very short novella with lots if smutty times.
fun and sexy it went by way too fast!
Nina marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Sun marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Elmira marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Danielle marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Allison marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Pat marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Irresistible
  • Just One Night
  • Last Call
  • Headstrong
  • Blade of Moonlight (Midnight Justice #1)
  • Pay Up
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • First Do No Evil
  • Twister (Party Games, #3)
  • Burned (Whispering Cove, #4)
  • An Unexpected Love
  • Rolling in the Deep (Hawaiian Heroes, #2)
  • The Twisted Kiss (Doomsyear, #1)
  • 31 Flavors
  • Breaking Brodix (Blackwater, #3)
  • Love is a Battlefield
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
New York Times and USA today Best selling author, Cathryn is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. She has two teenagers who keep her busy with their never ending activities, and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. Cathryn can never find balance in her l ...more
More about Cathryn Fox...

Boys of Beachville (3 books)
  • A Lick of Flame (Boys of Beachville, #2)
  • Bad Girl Therapy (Boys of Beachville, #3)
Hold Me Down Hard One on One Pleasure Control (Pleasure Games, #1) All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1) His Strings to Pull (In the Line of Duty)