Start by marking “Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)
Preview

Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  788 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Opal Shaw has loved Tony Hunt for as long as she can remember. However, he is older than her and her brother’s best friend.

Two years have passed since he saved her from a loveless marriage. When she catches sight of an article comparing her to one of his women, Opal knows it’s time to bring their marriage to an end.

Slapped with divorce papers, Tony refuses to sign them. He
ebook
Published June 18th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming His Wife

Fallen Too Far by Abbi GlinesStepbrother Dearest by Penelope WardFallen Crest High by TijanFalling for the Ghost of You by Nicole ChristieRival by Penelope Douglas
Step Siblings or Related in Love
11th out of 104 books — 261 voters
The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstSarah's Surrender by Lynda ChanceThe Unwanted Wife by Natasha AndersUnder the Cowboy's Control by Lynda ChanceStaking His Claim by Lynda Chance
Romantically Forced
21st out of 109 books — 150 voters

More lists with this book...

catodalys
Aug 05, 2012 catodalys rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Nobody
To me this was a very out of touch with reality book…it completely sucked and was a huge waste of my time…the saying is really true when they say "You Can't Judge a Book by It's Cover"…in my totally honest opinion this "Sam Crescent" should not be writing romance novels … Note to Sam You SHOULD REALLY GET A NEW JOB BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE…

This book was out of touch with reality in regards that the main character Opal seemed to be really stupid …and i mean really stupid about sex …like never
Sumaya
-_-

See, there's a VERY clear theme in all of Ms Crescent's stories. The man is older, wealthy and in love with a YOUNGER woman. The woman is young, innocent and forced to spend time with the man. They then have a series of intimate scenes... and at the end the woman is also hopelessly in love with the man.

Honestly? I don't like giving bad reviews... BUT HONESTLY? The least this book could've given me is an eye-opening scene in which the author makes it clear to the reader that age does not matt
Love_doped
this book sucked... and i've read some really sucky books.. but seriously this one takes the cake! i normally ignore reviewing the bad harlequin type books.. i mean no one expects harlequins to end up in a favourite shelf anyway! but atleast the other authors can write. this one just seemed like a wattpad user! and honestly i'm done with reading teanagers trial and error version of books.. a waste of my precious day!
Amanda
Eagerly awaiting the final book in the trilogy and was not disappointed. Sam writes, she delivers, she PUBLISHES!!!! Spot on absolutely. This rounded off the trilogy perfectly.

I loved the interaction between Opal and Tony. The patient man waiting until his wife is old enough to handle him. However things take a turn when she pre-empties him and asks for a divorce. There are hidden depths to Tony that become clear during the story, some of which took me by surprise.

The trilogy is great. Enough pa
Doris O'Connor
This book wraps up the series nicely.

However, I did feel like slapping Tony and Opal at times. Talk about making life difficult for themselves. Opal could really have done with a bit more back bone. I like my heroines sassy, and she did annoy me at times, but hey that means she got to me, right? ;-)

Tony is a man of contradiction, battling with demons from the past, that mean he dilly dallies rather a lot around Opal. You understand why as the story unfolds, and he does end up fighting for her. I
Courtney

I have never really been into the alpha-dominant hero who has to always have his way and never takes no for an answer. It just seems sort of borderline abusive.
I especially hated the heroine, who complained about being controlled and manipulated by her family but posed no objection to her husband's control over her.
 B.E.Love
In book 3 of the Unlikely in Love series we get Opal,Richard from book 2 sister and Tony, Richard's best friend's story. Opal has always loved Tony but knew he would never want her so at 18 Opal finds herself about to wed Charles a man she hates but a man her parents feel will help them in the business world. Until Tony stops the wedding by agreeing to marry her himself. Fast forward 2 years and Opal is all alone with only tabloids to read about Tony and his many woman. Now Opal realizes that it ...more
Nina
Claiming His Wife by Sam Cresent is the third installment to Cresent's 'Unlikely Love' series and the first work that I've read from this author. Although I have yet to read the previous two in the series, I can say that this one can be a stand alone read as it still made sense to me when I read it.

Opal has loved her brother's best friend Tony for as long as she can remember. However, there's a 17 year difference between them and Tony is not about to jeopardize his friendship with Opal's brother
Bukcrz
I have to say this book is a good surprise to me especially since I put down a book with the same theme because I cannot get into it. But this book held my attention because though the heroine isn't my usual kind of character, she was in no way a doormat or in any way demean in the way she was presented or treated by the hero. I may never relate to her wealthy upbringing but I can relate to her own insecurities as a woman and she came out as a great character.
The hero came out as true dominant w
Crystal
Opal Shaw was given the chance to get out of marrying a guy her parents picked for her. Who knows what her life would've been like if she had to go through with it.

Tony Hunt couldn't let his best friends sister marry the guy that gave him the creeps. Yes he was older than her but he told her that he would marry her and that she could get a divorce whenever she wanted.

Two years down the road and Opal is going to give Tony the divorce she thinks he wants. He has wanted her for years and has finall
Niandra Melo
era uma vez uma songa. ela ensinou todas as songas do mundo a serem songas. ai ela casou com o rei dos idiotas. e ele ficou reinando absoluto sobre ela e ela cada vez mais treinada da arte das songuices. fim!
Amanda Sheila
Totally as good as the second book. I love Richard among the others! Tony, let's just say he's thinking too much. That's kind of annoying.
Opal is such a lucky girl, Tony saved her from useless marriage and marry her himself. Too bad Tony won't touch like at all, even at their wedding night.
I bet Miss Crescent have this kinky for an old man. *giggles*
The problem still the same, Sam Crescent's style of writing isn't my favorite. Sometimes it's confusing and the way she jumps from one point of vi
Tara
I loved this book and all your books Sam Crescent I think you are an awesome Author!!!
Tia
Like reading a harlequin but better. The heroine had always been in love with her brothers best friend and one day, to save her from being married to another man, her brothers best friend married her. However he would not sleep with her, he believed her to be too young. Just when she talked about getting a divorce, the hero changed his game and he would do anything to keep her, because he loves her.
Farah
Mar 01, 2014 Farah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: books
Tony was a darker kind of character and it was surprising because he seemed to be pretty easygoing and cheerful in the last two books but in this one we got to see beneath the surface , I liked his character and found his struggles convincing though sometimes he needed a wake up bang on the head but other than that the characters were all likeable and I enjoyed Opal's character , a good read.
Nicky

I just finished this one and I have to say I'm really, really disappointed. Ive been waiting for this one since the first book and during the story it was good. Real good, i would say this one was verging on the best of the series Until. The epilogue. I can't believe that was it.
Mara
I like the story very different but I was hope Opal would be strong hard to get by Tony so he can see what he was missing in those 2 year she making news and weird that Tony was making alot news gossip and Richard didnt say nothing..just saying but the sex was hot and the end:)
what about kids??
Melanie♥
As I read, I thought this was going to be the best of the series. The writing style was showing some improvement and I liked that the hero stayed faithful during their two years apart. But then it just sort of fizzled out and offered a very bland and unsatisfying epilogue. Oh well....
Fatty
A lil silly and cliche if we see logically but I'm cliche and silly so I kimda liked it. Im a sucker for misunderstandings between H/h and husbands ignoring wives out of sense of some silly duty to the wife or wife's brother. But still something felt missing so gave it 3 .
Emina
Ok it doesnt make sense that they are having unprotected sex and say they want to wait to have kids. And she did not get pregnant after all the unprotected sex and no nothing is being said about her being infertile .. Weird
Mutia fatimah
I think the author very concerned about body weight issues, and I hundred percent support that.

this series is great :)
Amy

I really enjoyed this! Tony finally opened his eyes & heart.... His petal got what she needed and wanted! ;0)
Julz
need to read series for this one to get better understanding of storyline.
warm to hot quick read.
Akyraa
it was good but i liked the other two books of the series better...
Lisa
Loved it! I love reading about stubborn, hot alpha males! ;)
Tammy
This is one you can't put down. I loved it!!!
Rose Maria
hm...........was an okay story for me
Shiela
really enjoyed
  • Summer Nights
  • The Beast Loves Curves: A BBW Erotic Romance (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • The Cowboy and the Angel (The Cowboy and the Angel, #1)
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • A Whole Lot of Love
  • Alex (The Lawson Boys #1)
  • Emerald Knight
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Too Cold to Love (The Giovanni Clan, #2)
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Riding Curves (BBW Erotic Romance)
  • A Reason to Stay (Oak Hollow, #1)
  • Dating Cupid
  • Indecent Deception (Harlequin Presents, #1740)
  • The Rockstar I've Loved for So Long
  • Reunion (Plus Size Loving)
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
  • Picture Postcards
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun
More about Sam Crescent...

Unlikely Love (4 books)
  • Blackmailed by the Beast (Unlikely Love, #1)
  • Contract Of Shame (Unlikely Love #2)
  • Seducing Her Beast (Unlikely Love, #4)
Lash (The Skulls, #1) Murphy (The Skulls, #2) Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1) Tiny (The Skulls, #4) Nash (The Skulls, #3)

“Why do you cal me ‘Petal’?”

“Because a petal is on every flower, and every flower reminds me of you. Everywhere I go, I’l never forget you,”
2 likes