Start by marking “Life After Him: A Novella” as Want to Read:
Life After Him: A Novella

Life After Him: A Novella

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  1 review
With her call of becoming a doctor at the top of her priority list and finding a husband at the bottom, Sydney Parrish begins her freshman year at Kansas University. However, she can’t seem to resist the charms of the affable Cameron. She falls in love quickly, and within two years finds herself engaged. Unfortunately, a horrific accident leaves Sydney an unwed bride with ...more
Published April 17th 2012 by Kelsey Norman

To ask other readers questions about Life After Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life After Him

Kristi Fleming
This first time author, Kelsey Norman, did a great job in expressing the emotion throughout this novella. However, there were sections that lacked in development of the story. I did enjoy the characters, although the men seemed to good to be true. In my opinion there were phrases, "face plant" for example, that were used to often when the same thing could be said in differently without being redunant.

I will read the follow-up novella, coming out this February, because I am interested in the cha
Kelsey Norman
May 13, 2014 Kelsey Norman rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Dawn Turner
Dawn Turner marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2012
Cindi
Cindi marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2012
Contemporary Chri...: Aspiring Christian novelist 3 27 Jul 04, 2012 02:59PM
Fans of Christian...: Aspiring Christian novelist 1 3 Jun 26, 2012 06:34PM
I am a teacher in Kansas, but my ultimate dream is to be a full time Christian novelist. Writing is an escape for me and I've wanted to be a writer since I was able to pick up a pencil. Through my novels, I hope to draw readers closer to God and to allow them to get lost in a good book.
More about Kelsey Norman...
Me Without You: A Novella